Part - 1 The new school

The new school

♡Jisoo's Pov♡

I woke up due to the voice of alarm clock. I check the time and it was 6am.
Jisoo = *Sighs* Today is the first day of my new highschool. I hope it will be good.

Jisoo got up from bed and went in bathroom to take shower. After showering she wore a big hoodie with boyfriend jeans. She brushed her hair and packed her bag.

Jisoo again checked the time and it was 7 am
Jisoo = I should go otherwise I will be late.

She came out of her room and went downstairs. She saw her step father, step sister and her step mother sitting on dining table.

Jisoo = Good morning mom, dad and Airen

Airen = urgh I hate your voice.
Jisoo's step mom = Stop irritating us
Jisoo's step father = Get lost, we don't wanna see your face early morning.
Jisoo = *Sighs* I'm sorry
Jisoo looked down and went out of the house.
♡Out of the house♡
Jisoo = I'm hungry but mom and dad didn't gave me money to eat anything. I guess I will just go to my new school without eating breakfast.

She said and left for her school.

♡At the entrance of school♡

Jisoo saw many students going in school. She was nervous.
Jisoo's mind = What if they don't like me, What If they bully me.

Jisoo started thinking negative things. She just shrugged off those thoughts and went in school.

♡In School♡

Jisoo was just walking in hallway as she didn't knew where to go.

Jisoo = Should I ask someone for help? But what if they

To be continued

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT