Part 12 Apologize

Apologize

Apologize

Jisoo came out of bathroom wearing a big hoodie and a boyfriend jeans... She combed her hair nicely before going to school because she don't wanna look bad... She was about to take her bag until her phone buzzed indicating someone called her... She checked the user ID and it was Hae-in....

Jisoo picked up the call and the said

OTP
Jisoo = hey! What's up?

Hae-in = hey! Good morning cutie, wanna go school with me today?

Jisoo blushed when he said 'cutie'

Jisoo = Sorry hae-in, I can't go with you today because my friends Jennie, Lisa and rosé are coming to pick me up and I will go with them only...

Hae-in = No problem.... I'll go with my other friends! Bye cutie !

Jisoo again blushed when he called her 'cutie'

Jisoo = okay hae-in, meet you at school!

With that talk, jisoo hang up the call and sighed....

Jisoo = He is really something.. Aishh what are you saying jisooya! You will be late for school again!

Jisoo smacked her head and took her bag. She came out of room and made her way to downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie, Lisa, rosé were waiting for jisoo outside her house. As they were talking, Lisa saw jimin, jungkook and taehyung near park.

Lisa = Jennie.. Rosé! Look Jungkook, jimin and *eyes role* Taehyung

Jennie and rosé roamed her eyes to find them. After spotting them they went towards them.

They took few steps towards them but jungkook noticed them so he shouted there name.

Jennie = ohh, we thought we are gonna start a talk with you two.

(Jennie didn't involved taehyung because of what happened two days ago)

Jimin = Yeah...You are going school right?

Lisa = yep!

Jungkook = Then where is jisoo?

Rosé = She is coming. We were waiting in front of her house for her.

Rosé pointed at jisoo's house as taehyung looked up to it with a cold face.

Jimin = mhh, You can come with us if you guys want.

Lisa = Sure!

Jennie = But you have to wai-

Jennie stopped what she was saying as someone shouted from behind "Guys!"

They all looked at the person who just shouted and smiled except for taehyung, he was wearing his usual cold face.