Kidnapped?

Jisoo came out of her house and started walking to school alone... Her friends reached school early because they had to submit their pending projects...

She was thinking that why did Taehyung suddenly became rude to her yesterday? She felt bad and she knew something is wrong with Taehyung... She unknowingly felt really sad when Taehyung behaved rudely with her.

She sighed and continued to walk.. She was walking through an alley when she heard some foot steps behind her.

She looked behind but saw no one.. She again continued walking.. But again she heard some foot steps.. She sighed and didn't stopped walking.

Jisoo started walking fast and those creepy foot steps also did the same thing. Jisoo was sweating so bad. She was extremely scared... She started running but someone from behind hit her with an iron rod that made her unconscious
~~~~~~~~~~
Jennie : where is jisoo? She said on the mobile that she'll be here in few minutes..

Jennie asked while standing in the hallway of her high school

Rosé : Maybe she has been reached in class.

Jasmine : hmm..

Suddenly they saw Lisa in hallways taking out her books from her locker. She was wearing a big hoodie.

IU : L-Lisa..

Jennie : she-

Rosé : We should go to her

Jasmine and Jennie nodded and went towards her while IU was standing back because she was embarrassed to0 face Lisa.

Jennie : Lisa! Why weren't you picking up our calls from few days?

Lisa got shocked at first and then said

Lisa : you guys should go.

She started walking but Jennie, Rosé and Jasmine weren't going to leave her. They were walking with her while asking questions.

Jasmine : Lisa at least talk to us?

Rosé : Why were not you picking up our calls from few days?

Jennie : Why are you ignoring us?

Jasmine : Lisa, at least answer!

Lisa was walking while looking to the ground but she stopped when she saw someone's legs in front of her.

She looked up and saw Jungkook with red eyes from crying. She got shocked and her heart skipped a beat being that close to jungkook.

Lisa : w-what-

She said with shakey voice but Jungkook immediately hugged Lisa.

Jungkook : Please talk to me..

Jungkook said at the verge of crying. He was clearly heart broken and guilty. He had dark circles that tells that he didn't got sleep for many days.

Jennie : you guys should sort it out somewhere alone.

IU : Terrace should be a right place

*************
Taehyung was walking in the hallway where he met Joy.

Joy : Ooh..taehyung-ahh.. Didn't saw you for many days. I missed you so much baby..

She said cheesily and cringely

Taehyung : you should be at your home.... Mental hospital. Because this school is for normal people, not for imbeciles like you.

He said and walked away

Joy : How could he- just wait and WATCH

She smirked and called someone

On the call