Part = 15 do I have a new crush?

So hey! It's the author and i wanna tell you guys something before starting this part. So There will be more lizkook and iukook things than vsoo in this part And that's why I named it 'Do I have a new crush?'

NOTICE : If you are a Rosékook, Tzyukook or any other shipper who ships jungkook with other idols then you can read this chapter but please don't leave hate comments. And there will be few Vsoo things in this chapter but don't worry I will put more vsoo on the next chapter~

Okay then, let's start!

***********************

Do I have a new crush?

Jisoo took her phone before going out of her room. She decided to call Lisa to ask how was the party at club the day before yesterday. She called her but she was not picking up her phone so she called Rosé but she was also not picking up her phone. Jisoo decided to call Jennie and thankfully she picked up.

OTP
Jennie = what's up?

Jisoo = hi...why Lisa and Rosé are not picking up my call?

Jennie = well...I called them 15 minutes ago and when they picked it up they were actually sleeping so they ask me what is the time and I told them it was 6:30 and bro they were like "oh no! We are late"

Jennie and jisoo both laughed and jisoo continued.

Jisoo = By the way did you guys rest yesterday? Is your head still paining?

Jennie = No, I am fine now but you should have came with us at club, we all were having fun.

Jisoo = yeah...i don't wanna skip school for one day because I got hang over like you guys and i don't wanna call unknown boys, my boyfriend.

Jisoo said in a sarcastic way

Jennie = yahh! Okay bye. Meet you at school!

Jisoo = Bye~

Jisoo hang up the call and looked at coffee who was sleeping peacefully. She went towards him and kissed him on his little forehead.

Jisoo = Take care of yourself coffee! Annyeong. Saranghae!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking in school hallways, jungkook saw IU taking something from locker. He smiled and went towards her.

Jungkook = hello IU!

Jungkook said gaining attention of IU

IU = oh hey! Good morning!

IU smiled and jungkook said