Jisoo felt betrayed

Jisoo's POV

I woke up and felt that pain in my head again...I was feeling dizzy but I still managed to look around.. I then remembered what happened to me and how that unknown person made me unconscious, AGAIN.. Urgh, I'm super annoyed and confused at this point.. Why would anyone Kidnap me? To threaten my "parents" and get money? They don't even care about me... To sell me off? I don't even worth any thing. To sell my organs? Yeah probably that. I looked around the place and it was the same dusty, old place.

Jisoo : HELLO! ANYONE HERE?
Jisoo : Are you crazy jisoo? Why are you even shouting? As if they are gonna help me..

Jisoo sighed

Jisoo : My friends must be thinking where have I been.. And my parents? They don't even care about me. I don't understand... Why did they even adopted me from orphanage when they can't even treat me good... Am I that bad?

"No you are not, you are just too innocent " A similar voice came when the door opened.. Jisoo was shocked when she saw the person

Jisoo : YOU?

Author's POV

Their cars stopped.. Hae-in got out of the car but with a girl.. Everyone Sutton in other two cars were shocked to see the face of the girl.

Taehyung : Joy?

Jimin : She's a part of it?

Kai : it's dangerous to come out together. Wait for them to go..

Jungkook : We should inform the girls and tell them not to get out of the car.

Taehyung : I'll call IU

Taehyung called iu and she picked up

IU : Oppa the girl is-
Taehyung cut her off in between and said.

Taehyung : I know

Iu : Can we come out of-
Taehyung again cut her off and said-

Taehyung : Don't. I'm calling cops. I don't have to investigate for proving the cops that that man kidnapped Jisoo.

IU : Okay. We are waiting.

Taehyung cut the call and called the police

....
Police : Good evening, this is Seoul police speaking. How may we help you?

Taehyung : someone we know kidnapped our friend, we heard him talking to someone before about our friend and we followed him to a place where he put her. Him and a girl who is a part of it has gone inside that hold house but me and my friends need cops.

Police : Don't worry sir. Give us your current location and we'll reach as fast as possible.

Taehyung gave the police man their current location and the police hung up.

Jimin : when will they be reaching?

Taehyung : They said they will come at soon as possible.