Part = 13 New friend

New friend

New friend

Going down stairs of her house, Jisoo smiled at her parents and sisters.

Jisoo = Good morning aerine, mom and dad!

Jisoo's dad = bong cha ( Jisoo's mother name) tell her to shut her mouth

Chin mai (jisoo's dad name) said without looking at jisoo

Jisoo looked down feeling sad

Bong cha = Why are you irritating us?get lost. *rudly*

Jisoo = Sorry mom and dad,I were just greeting you....

She said with a sad voice

Bong cha = Did we asked for your greetings? No right!? Get lost *rudly*

Jisoo = Sorry eomma

Jisoo looked down and came out of her house. She made her way to school and after some minutes she reached there.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook = Can't believe that cold like ice Kim taehyung apologized to jisoo.

Jimin = omo!

They both said in a teasing way

Taehyung = You said that 5th time

Taehyung said that with his usual cold voice and look

Jungkook = It's just we can't believe. You know? *Tease*

Jimin = Yeah...

Taehyung = Whatever *cold*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting beside taehyung, jisoo glanced at him and smiled remembering that he apologized to her yesterday. She looked at him and taehyung finally noticed that and gave that usual cold look while jisoo showed her beautiful smile which taehyung obviously ignored. But jisoo didn't felt sad because she knew taehyung is very kind...its just he don't show it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Students were standing up and started to leave for lunch. Jisoo saw IU standing up too so she decided to talk to her because her friends were not able to come today.

Jisoo = IU!

She called her name and IU turned around to see who spoke her name.

IU = Yes jisoo?

Jisoo went towards her and smiled

Jisoo = Actually my friends didn't came today so do you wanna eat lunch with me?

IU = Sure! I mean I always eat lunch alone because I don't have any friends.

Jisoo = But why?

IU = I don't know why... Girls just give me glares all the time... I was all alone when I newly came in this school. I mean still I am alone