Part = 20 Is the unknown caller back?

Taehyung... Who was broken...he came in his room with a heavy heart... He was experiencing the same thing which happened 5 years ago

FLASHBACK

Taehyung... Who's teenage started, And at that time he wasn't a cold person like he's now... He was a lovely boy.. A kind hearted boy...a nerd you can say... He always helped others. But was in love....you might be wondering  that how can someone be in love at the age of 13!!?

But.. At that age.. You don't know the difference between attraction and real love. Taehyung was in Love with a girl... You can say he fell in love with  her so hard that he couldn't see anything but her...

After waking up.. He used to think about her... When he studied he thought about her... Even before sleeping... He used to dream about her...

Now you might be wondering that... WHO IS THAT GIRL?

Well... She was the daughter of two CEOs... She was spoiled and always thought that she's the most beautiful..but the fact is that...she WAS beautiful and thats why he fell in love with Her...when I said that taehyung couldn't see anything else when he was in love... So he also couldn't see the bad in Boa... Yes.. Her name is Boa.  Lee boa..

At taehyung's old school

Taehyung was with his friend... Kris ...well at that school... He didn't knew who Jimin and Jungkook are so obviously they weren't friends.

While talking to Kris...he saw Lee boa with her friends... He quickly walked towards her.

Taehyung : H-Hey! B-boa... How a-are you?

He said while being nervous. Boa smiled and said-

Boa : hey taehyung! I'm beautiful and gorgeous as always... What about you?

[Author : Okay...I know it was cringe]

Taehyung : W-wanna hang out at café?

Boa looked at her friends and said

Boa : Sureeee

She winked at Taehyung and went to the cafeteria with her friends. Taehyung was obviously blushing too much.

Days passes.... They became close with eachother...A day came where Taehyung though of proposing her.. He was so nervous... But he still propose her... And she accepted... Why? MONEY

Taehyung was Richer than boa and Boa only accepted his proposal for money.... We can simply say that she was a gold digger. But Taehyung always thought she loved him truly like he do.

Taehyung always bring flowers for Boa but she always wanted Money for shopping rather than the beautiful gifts Taehyung bought like Roses, Chocolates and the things which has their pics.

After 1 month....Taehyung went on a trip with his family... He came back 5 days ago and Boa had no idea of it..so Taehyung decided to surprise her. He knew that Boa Is most of the time at a café... So he went in that café

what he saw was heart breaking... He saw his best friend putting a pendant on boa's neck....and the word 'love' was there in pendant... He also saw Kris gifting roses and chocolate to boa and she accepted them...