Third person

It was 8 at night when They were in cab following hae-in to save Jisoo.

Taehyung : I can't believe that he took her that far... We have been following that car for over 1 hour... Urgh.

Jungkook : why this dude had to hide her that far?

Taehyung : what do you expect from a  dumbass?

Jimin : woah...bro you are really furious.

Taehyung : of course I am, everyone is..

Kai : uhh guys.. Is it only who can see it or there are actually two people in hae-in's cab?

Jungkook : Bruhh.. Obviously the driver and hae-in..

Kai : I mean other than the driver..

Jimin : Dude you are literally sitting at the passenger seat and yet you can't figure out

Kai : What can I do, in front of our car.. Girl's car is there.. They can see it. Their car is blocking hae-in's car.. Also.. The third person is also at passenger seat..  It's hard to see.

Taehyung : That car is far... Call IU and ask is she can figure out who's at the passenger seat.. My mobile is dead.

Jimin : OK..

Jimin called iu

**************************
IU : oh, Jimin is calling

Rosé : pick up

IU picked up the call and said-

IU : hello

Jimin : IU.. Can you please look at hae-in's car..

IU looked at the girls in the back in confusion and then at hae-in's car

IU : yeah.. And?

Jimin : focus on passenger seat and tell me if you could see someone

Iu looked at passenger seat but only back seat was visible as hae-in was blocking it from behind

Jimin (on call) : iu?

IU : uh, jimin.. I can't see if someone is at passenger seat because hae-on is literally block in it from behind.. It's like he's leaning over and it's like he's talking to that person.. I can't even see the shadow of that person.. It's hard to see..

IU looked closer and saw long brown hairs from side..she then saw a feminine hand with long red nails tucking her hairs behind..

IU : Jimin put the call on speaker.. Everyone needs to hear this..

Jimin put the call on speaker

Iu : I can see long brown hairs from side.. That person just tucked her hair behind and it's probably a girl because I can see feminine hands..  And also, red long nails.. I'm damn sure that there is another person

Jimin : okay iu.. Thanks 

Iu hung up and looked at the girls and sighed..

*********************

To be continued..

Okay.. So I know it was a very small chapter...like really small but the next chapter will be long for sure.. I'm writing another book also and I know nobody read my recent announcements but in one of those announcements I said that in my next book I won't add K-pop idols and also Taehyung and jisoo but now I'm changing my decision now... I will add Taehyung and Jisoo and also other idols in that book... That book will come out when this book will end.. And.. This book is actually gonna end in 1 or 2 chapters..

THANK YOU
FOLLOW FOR MORE BOOKS