Chapter 3: Rainy Memories

Tw❗: Mentions of self harm, suicide attempts read if you're comfortable!

Namjoon's Pov

Two days, it has been two days since he ever raised his hands on me, he hasn't said a word until then.

I don't expect him to, I'm trying to make me better here, Make myself useful.
It hurt, a lot. Knowing he's frustrated because of me. I've failed him, didn't I?
I should just die.

One swift and blood was pouring out, spilling all over the floor.

Staining the floor with it's disgusting stain. It feels nice...calm... peace. The scene in front of my eyes started to vanish as I collapsed. ___________________

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I slowly opened my eyes, humming even though the person can't hear me.

"Come in" I tiredly but loudly said.

"Oh, if I was disturbing you I can come later, sir!" Seokjin my assistant; spoke, clearly embarrassed by making sudden appearance.

"No hyung, it's alright. Come, have a seat" I gestured him to sit in front of me.
"How did you spent your Sunday?" He asked smiling as he put some files on the table.

"It went good actually, went to Eomma's place. It has been a while since we saw them"

"That's good, as you should. They're getting old, needing kid's attention and stuff. I wouldn't know since mine already died" I gave him a sympathetic smile.

Jin hyung's father died before he was even born, later when he was in junior year of highschool, his Eomma died too. I've seen him during those days, that Jin hyung reminds me of my current situation now kinda.

"So what about the date you've mentioned last night?" He suddenly asked. I sighed, not really interested in talking in this topic.

"About that, you see I had an almost argument with Eomma and Appa last night. About this..this..thingy"

"Joon, you can't even spell the word 'getting into a relationship' by yourself and you're planning to go on a blind date set by your parents?" He let out a chuckle, I don't know if it was sarcasm or not.

"They kind of forced me into this, hyung. And their logics behind this was actually debatable so I just said yes"

"Well I don't know what logic they showed you but they aren't wrong. I'm not totally into their side but not on your side either. It's been a while, don't you think?"

"Hyung..you already know it-it isn't easy for me. I know they aren't wrong and they'll stick to their side no matter what, they've been tryna get me into this for years now"

"Just give it a try, Joon-ah. Because you've been betrayed once doesn't mean there's no way for you to fin love. If this date turns out any good like your parents are saying, then maybe he'll make a change? Who knows"

"Yoongi's philosophies are eating you too, lord. How did you became this much sappy and hopeful? You weren't like this back in highschool" I shook my head, smiling teasingly.

"How dare you call my romantic side sappy? You're so rude, Boss! And for your information, I was always like this, just didn't show it so my Highschool crush wouldn't cringe"

"Whatever, Seokjin. Is that all you're here for?"

"Uh not really, I came her to tell you about this important meeting we have tomorrow. Since you've told me to reschedule your meetings for the weekend so I've finalized some things that I wanted to discuss"