Chapter 15: Stand by Me

Namjoon's Pov

The dinner was great, it was to be expected. Jin hyung sure knew how to cook. I've got to know, Yeji also helped them both to make all these. But she doesn't even budge from her place when I make something.
But then again, I'm a disaster in kitchen and she probably thinks it's for the best for her to stay away.

"Hyung has never mentioned anything about him though but yeah! We have visited his café actually" Jimin said when Jin asked him about something. Or rather someone.

"Really? You guys went to The Jeon's? I have never been there since that new year party" Jin replied, hinting at me. I know what he's hinting at.

Okay, so The Jeon's owner is Jungkook. I might or might not have mentioned him to Jimin..but only as a friend. The thing is, Jungkook's not my friend.
He was Taehyung's best friend. His formal bully buddie. After Taehyung and I got together. Jungkook and Taehyung kind of pushed themselves in our group. (As our group, I meant my lil friend gang)

I remember how horrified and shocked Hoseok and Jin hyung looked that time. I've last seen Jungkook while signing the divorce papers.

I came out of trance and gave Jin hyung a shake of head. He simply blinked at me, getting the hint.

"Hyung..is there something bothering you? You're feeling tired?" Jimin whispered, glancing at me with worry written in his eyes.

His eyes were so interesting. I find myself lost in them..for infinity. Is it just me or his eyes are actually like that? Powerful? Almost magnetic, snatching my attention to it.

Those eyes started to hold galaxy for me..I almost found myself lost in the galaxy.

"Hyung?" He mumbled

"Hmm? I'm good, was thinking about something actually" I replied, still looking into his eyes.
"Thinking about what exactly?"

"What if I said, you?" I answered, teasingly. Jimin blushed deep pink, it was almost too cute.

"Way too corny" He shyly said, looking away saving himself from being seen. A sweetheart

"Namjoon, I think your daughter passed out. It was her 2nd bowl of mintchoco" Seokjin sighed dramatically, jumping on the couch bouncing lightly after he did so.

"Ah, hyung-" I half whined, covering my face with my hands

"Before you say anything about us giving her that, remember you are the one who brought mintchoco in the house! You know I hate that shit!"

"Hyung Me too! But Yeji requested so I couldn't say no" I frowned.
We continued bickering with eachother until I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked back and saw Jimin giving me a small smile.

"Can I go see Yeji? I wanted to talk to her, can I?" He said almost softly. I nodded almost instantly, telling him where she was.
_________________

"Hi! Can I come in?" Jimin said when he entered Yeji's potential room, finding her sitting on the chair with a book over her head. She immediately dropped the book from her hands, as if caught red handed.

"Chim? You don't have to ask! Come in!"
"Mmm, what are you reading? Jin hyung said you passed out after eating all those ice cream"

"Jinnie's always dramatic. Don't pay attention to him!" Yeji said rolling her eyes, her grip on the book tightening.

"Can I see your book?" She nodded almost instantly.
Well if there's something I know about her, it's that she's very energetic. Like a ball of energy.

"Yeah, here's. It's just my drawings don't look into it" She ever so lightly whispered as if she was embarrassed. I chuckled.

The first pages of the book was filled with random doodles. Flowers, skies, moons even hills. Little cactuses, books etc. They were very pretty. My eyes stopped to the page where she drew figurines.
"Who are these people?" I pointed at the supposed buffy man along with a lil girl with a pony tail and pink blush. They look so cute yet so rough.