Chapter 7: Negative Nostalgia

Trigger Warning ❗: Mentions of domestic violence, swearing. Continue if you're comfortable
__________________________

Jimin's Pov

"So, how did it went?" I raised a brow, swinging my chair so now that I was facing her.

"How did it went what?"
"Don't play dumb, bitch. You know what I'm talking about" She gestured something with her hands.

"Why should I tell you that now, bitch?" I teasingly said, nibbling at the pencil, I was sketching with earlier.
"C'mon, don't drag this any further. How did it gooo~??" She gave me a witty smile.

Well now, every time Mina gives me that look, it basically means 'I know you'll tell me eventually, but you should now cause I don't have time'.
[I told you, I'm gonna add the entire K-pop community into this story]
So, I had no reason to deny. She was my best friend after all.

"He's hot, definitely a dad I'd like to fuck" I sheepishly smiled, scratching my neck from the embarrassment.

I know she's my best friend and I should be proudly explaining these things to her but..I'm just shy, okay?

"I do know that! I've did my research on him, c'mon. But like..how is he? Is he good to talk to? Does he make you comfortable? Did you guys kiss?!"

"Mina! For god's sake..how many questions are you going to ask at once? And not everyone kisses on their first meet!" I frowned.

"Of course, they do! Have you ever read a fan fiction? Or a romantic book even? Don't you know how couples are in those?" She rolled her eyes, taking my smoothie and sipping it down.
"Thanks, I've had my fair shares of romantic books to read! And give me back my smoothie, Min!" I gasped, taking the smoothie jar from her.

"Seriously though, how was he actually?"
"Like I've said before, he's sweet and super hot. That white button up shirt looked fucking good on him..you should've seen him that night, Min!"

"I have, but only in the billboards and magazines though. Mostly it's his company models not him. Didn't you guys take any pictures or anything? I thought you both were supposed to be 'engaged' in a way?"

"About that. You see...he doesn't have any idea of our marriage-

"What? That's a major red flag, Jim. What are you talking about??" She yelled so loud that I almost had to cover my ears.

"Jeez..just let me finish, will you? He does have an idea now...his parents didn't told him about that. Apparently they called it some kind of 'Blind Date' . He..he had no intentions of actually marrying me" I smiled.

Talk about serious heartbreak.
But hey, you gotta keep going because life goes on, right? And besides it isn't his fault that he didn't knew about it. If I were him, I'd probably do the same thing. I hate that I expected something from this...my tendency of expecting need a stop.

-"So, it doesn't have to be always you, you know? I know you're probably gonna blame yourself from expecting something. Because I can see the look in your face, Jimin-ah. Don't give a fuck about a simple diltf CEOs. Jimin..you hearing me?"

"Huh? Um..yeah. I.. I'll try not to do that" Sure.

We all know, that I'm a master of self pity. I just don't trust myself so much, guilty. I may look like a hopeful idiot filled with smiles but as much as it is true, I'm also a self hater. Like at that moment, I really was pitying myself for expecting something positive. When Namjoon said that he wasn't ready, all of my expectations went downhill. I think it was obvious by the look of my face that I was kinda broken.