Chapter 2 - The Ghostface

?: "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DANNY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Ghostface: "amanda, calm down. it ain't that serious."

Amanda: "NOT THAT SERIOUS? YOU TOOK PHOTOS OF ME NAKED! HOW IS THAT NOT SERIOUS?

Ghostface: "it's pretty funny."

Amanda: "THATS IT. IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!"

Ghostface: "wait wha-"

*THUD* The door got slammed in his face.

Ghostface: "ow, my nose"

Ghostface walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to The Shape, real name Micheal Myers. The TV was off and Michael was staring into the void. Ghostface just looked at him, wondering what went through his head, would he even want to know?

He leaned backwards and slid down the couch. He attempted to strike up a conversation with Micheal.

Ghostface: "sooooooooooo micheal, hows your day been?"

Myers: "..."

Ghostface: "you got anything on your mind?"

Myers: "..."

Ghostface: "should i take the hint and shut up?"

Micheal slowly nodded.

Ghostface: "god damnit"

Ghostface reached for the remote and turned the TV on. He flicked through a few channels before settling on some reruns of the Jane Romero show. The show had stopped producing new episodes since Jane apparently "went missing"

Ghostface: "you know micheal, i've killed her around 60 times now. impressive right?"

Myers: "..."

Ghostface: "why do i even bother?"

Ghostface exited the room and almost tripped over Pyramid Head's trench he dug. He always wondered why Pyramid Head put them everywhere, no one knew why except the geometry man himself. Does he even feel things?

There was a few people who he wasn't even sure could feel things, or could speak for that matter. You meet a lot of interesting people when you live with the killers, some aren't even people like Demogorgon and Nemesis.

Then Ghostie remembered something. He was single again. Time to get to work. He ran back into the living room where Myers was still sat, with the TV still on.

Ghostface: "MICHEAL I'M SINGLE AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?"

Myers: "..."

Ghostface: "I CAN GO FLIRT WITH WHOEVER I WANT! THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL RIGHT?"

Myers: "..."

Ghostface: "I'M GONNA GO FLIRT WITH PEOPLE NOW, CYA!"

Ghostface ran off upstairs to go find people to flirt with. Myers just let out a sigh of pity. He knew that Ghostface would get either

A. Rejected
B. Killed
Or C. A date with someone just out of pity.

But the chance of option C happening was very unlikely. No one really liked Ghostface, not anymore at least. He was just a bit of a creep.

Ghostface: "time for good old ghostface to get some bitches, hehe"

Ghostfaces Bitch Diary (Translated for your pleasure)

Nurse: "Im taken."

Hag: *Incoherent Screaming*

Huntress: "Get out of here before I lodge a hatchet in your chest"

Pig: "Are you fucking stupid?"

Spirit: "Sorry but no."

Julie: "Kill yourself."

Susie: "Uh, no?"

Plague: "I think that I would kill you if I kissed you."

Charlotte: "Shut up."

Artist: "I'd rather not."

Onryō: "I don't understand."

Overall Result: No Bitches

End of Diary

Ghostface: "FUCK"

He stormed into the living room.

Ghostface: "MICHEAL! I DIDN'T GET ANY BITCHES! wait a minute, micheal?"

Myers was gone, most likely in his room.

Ghostface sighed but then he had an idea.

There was always the survivors right?