Chapter 7 - The Entity

???: "I am the one who brought you here. I made this entire realm. I am the entity."

Y/N: "Thats cool but why bring me here?"

The Entity: "You see, I wanted to run an experiment of sorts, I came up with the idea of taking an ordinary human being like yourself, and turning them into one of my killers."

Y/N: "Oh, uh, sick? But why me?"

The Entity: "You just so happened to be in the right place at the right time, there was nothing personal, dear. Now run along, back to the Killer Mansion."

As soon as the entity spoke those words, the black mist once again formed around Y/N and teleported them back to the kitchen.

She was greeted with the sight of Pyramid Head standing in front of her, staring. She couldn't help but feel extremely uneasy, but she tried to initiate conversation anyway.

Y/N: "So im guessing this whole black mist thing is normal here?"

Pyramid Head kept staring for a little while longer, until he then turned around and walked away, scraping his massive knife against the floor. Y/N was quite visibly weirded out by the encounter and she couldnt help but let out a little

Y/N: "What the fuck."

???: "You get used to it."

Y/N looked to her right to be greeted by a young looking woman with dyed pink hair, wearing an oversized hoodie. Y/N thinking her to be normal tried to start another conversation. Luckily, this one was more talkative.

Y/N: "Dude, sick hair."

???: "I know right? Name's Susie by the way, and yours?"

Y/N: "Y/N"

Susie: "Sweet, see ya around."

Susie then promptly grabbed a drink and walked upstairs. Y/N was relieved to know there was at least one normal person living here, or at least, she seemed normal...
_________________________________________

Up in Ghostface's room, things were getting very messy. Amanda and Danny had just finished up some "business" and Danny was ready to go again, but Amanda had other ideas.

Amanda: "*sigh* If im being honest with you Danny, I really dont see us working out again. What doesn't help is the fact that you are living with another woman, so there could be some shit going on between you two that i dont know about."

Ghostface: "there's nothing going on between me and Y/N, chill out."

Amanda: "Not for now, knowing you something is bound to happen, and I dont wanna be around to get my heart broken again."

Ghostface: "amanda, baby, i promise you that i wont try anything with Y/N, shes only living with me until the entity gives her a room, understand?"

Amanda: "alright, ill believe you this time, but im still not going to get back with you. sorry."

Amanda got up, changed, and left the room, leaving Ghostface devastated. Just then, Y/N entered the apartment.

Y/N: "Yo, im back."

Ghostface immediately started to get changed as fast as he could but to no avail, as Y/N entered his room and saw him half-naked. Surprisingly, Y/N was pretty chill about the whole situation, she had just murdered 4 people after all.

Y/N: "Wow, okay. Could you at least tell me that you're getting changed before i walk in next time?"

Ghostface: "oh uh, yeah of course."