Chapter 9 - The Other

In front of the survivors, stood a girl that none of them had ever seen before. This girl was Y/N, or at least some version of her. Of course, they figured that the entity had brought her here. Poor thing.

Dwight: "Oh, hey there. Im Dwight, Dwight Fairfield. And you are?"

Y/N: "Im F/N, F/N L/N"

One by one, Y/N met the rest of the survivors. She was still confused as to why she was around a campfire and why this group called themselves "Survivors". It seemed too... cultish? No, thats not right. Anyway, it was off.

The survivors started to explain the basics of the trials to Y/N. Generators, Pallets, Exit Gates and of course, Killers. Y/N was taken aback by the mention of killers, wouldn't everyone be?

This all seemed like a joke to Y/N, i mean, Killers? If there were killers, then why are all of these people still alive? It must be some sort of Larp. Y/N wasn't into that type of thing, so tried to make it clear she wasn't interested.

Y/N: "Sorry, but im not into larping."

After she had said this, the gruff voice of an old man chimed in. He had a cigarette in his mouth and looked to be wearing some sort of military gear.

Bill: "This is no 'Larp' young lady, this is real. We go through a cycle like this everyday. Four of us are picked to participate, and one Killer is picked. We are all hand selected by The Entity. Don't ask me what it is, because i sure as hell don't know either."

Y/N felt a sense of respect for the man, he must have been here a while. Y/N put her trust in Bill, and finally decided to open her mind to the possibility that this was real. It seemed like a lot to take in, but she tried her hardest.
_________________________________________

Micheal came into the room. His presence unnerved Y/N, as the two of them had never properly met before. However, Y/N understood that Micheal and Ghostface were good friends, or at least Ghostface said they were.

Micheal sat down next to Ghostface and put a hand on Ghostface's back. Ghostface was somehow able to deduce what Micheal wanted him to do.

Ghostface: "amanda is done with me... permanently... i just wish i wasn't this way..."

Ghostface broke down into another fit of crying after finishing his sentence. Micheal was able to (somehow) reassure him. Micheal tolerated Ghostface, which is more that could be said for most people in the Entity's realm.

Y/N watched on, confused, as Micheal and Ghostface shared a moment. Y/N couldn't help but think...

Y/N (in head): "Damn, these bitches gay as fuck."

After a while, Micheal left the room and Ghostface felt slightly better than he did earlier. He had stopped crying, but was still visibly upset and distressed. He looked at Y/N.

Ghostface: "Y/N, you can go back to sleep now, i wont cry anymore."

With that said, Y/N left Ghostface's room, closing the door behind her. As soon as she left, Ghostface laid back down in his bed and stared at the ceiling. He sighed and went to sleep.
_________________________________________

Y/N and the rest of the survivors sat around the campfire for a while. It seemed like she would be stuck here permanently, so she may as well try get used to it.

A fog started to roll in. Three people in front of her were swallowed by the fog, and then the fog started to surround her. She tried to fan it away, but to no avail. She couldn't see anything but darkness for a while.

She was eventually able to see again, except she wasn't around a campfire this time, she was in a police station?