Empty

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

I have no clue how long I've been here...

Time seems to be nonexistent down here, after my little stunt, which I'm not so sure was worth it anymore.

Not after what they did to me.

Not long after my little stunt, they took me to a new room. It looked horrific, there was an old leather chair in the center that was torn and ripped, and a single bright light hung above the chair, that seemed to sway, or maybe that was me?

There were tools hung around the room, the tools were rusty and had something red dripping from them.

Blood

Soon enough my blood would be coating those tools.

That was what the entire room smelled like, copper, from the rust and the blood.

I tried to fight against my captors but I had no strength left in me. But I still fought, all in vain though because before I knew it they bound my legs and wrists in leather bands.

Tight enough to leave marks, I jerked around knowing the possible horrors of I ever stopped fighting.

Then they started. They kept me awake during the whole thing. I could feel everything they did to me, I screamed but it wasn't enough to relieve any of the pain.

They were inside of me.

I could hear nothing over the sounds of my own screams, as they ripped my child out of me.

I don't remember much after that I started to drift away, but the blood, there was so much blood I remember all the blood.

And then suddenly I felt hollow, like a shell.

Those vampires did what no werewolf was able to do in over a decade, they broke me.

I shutter at the memory and wipe away a stray tear.

They moved me once again, but I stopped fighting, what was the point.

Now I rarely eat, I didn't see the sun before so it really doesn't matter now.

Off in the distance I hear the rattle of chains, and some horrendous language. I'm not innocent but damn, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I watch silently as my captors bring in a man that's definitely seen better days. His hair is ratty, and dark , but was dripping with blood from the right side of his head.

His clothes may have been considered fancy at some point, but now they were bloody and covered in dirt. Not to mention the countless tears all over them.

"Here wolf slut!" One of the men shout before tossing the man in the cell next to me.

I just silently glare at the men, before they turn and stomp away. Not before hanging the keys to our cells on a hook not to far away.