Leave my baby sis alone! Snowball x Ice Cube (Platonic)

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Snowball sees Ice Cube getting picked on by one of her former alliances. He stands up for her.

(A/N): In this story, Snowball and Ice Cube are siblings. This takes place before BFB 16. So yes, smol Ice Cube exists. Also, there are some mentions of Pen x Eraser.

Narrator POV

"You should really think of a better name than that, Pen." Eraser suggested. "I mean seriously! 'Pen-Island?' All caps? No spaces?"

"Dude, what's wrong with the name I chose?" Pen asked. "It's an awesome name!"

Blocky spoke up, "The problem is that you didn't include the names of your bros in the title. At least include your boyfriend!"

Snowball nodded in agreement. "Yeah, 'Penraserisland' is much better." The white ball gazed at Pen and Eraser with a smug grin on his face.

The squad of male friends had been talking about what they would have named Dream Island, back when it was possible to win...

Pen rolled his eyes, tracing a finger along the soft grass in boredom. "Jeez, you guys sound like Pencil. She keeps criticizing my name choice. She's an annoying cousin."

"And a jerk. I hate her." Snowball replied, growling.

"Woah man, that's my cousin you're talking about!" Pen became defensive, glaring at Snowball. Pen may have not always agreed with what Pencil did, but he still cared about her.

The round object shrugged, "It's not my fault she's worse than Bossy Bot Golfball. She even picks on my sister!"

Blocky's eyes widened. "Bro, you have a sister?"

"We didn't know that, dude." Eraser said. "Who is your sister, anyways?"

Snowball was surprised that his friends didn't know. Wasn't it obvious?

"My bet is on Golfball." Pen smirked. "Sibling rivalries are always so obvious."

Snowball rolled his eyes. "Wrong. It's Ice Cube."

His three friends weren't very surprised, and Blocky even mentioned, "Oh, that makes sense, I guess. She is ice, and you're made of snow. Ice and snow are kinda similar I think." The red male lied down on the grass, looking up at the clouds. Some of them made shapes of the other contestants.

"I didn't know that." Eraser replied sarcastically, earning a playful punch for his boyfriend, Pen.

"Stupid Pencil and her alliance are always bullying Ice Cube." Snowball complained. "And I hate it! Ice Cube already has a hard enough time speaking up for herself, and Pencil just takes advantage of that..."

While the gay gang was chatting with each other, Ice Cube was plotting an ides for revenge against Free-Smart. She hated every last one of the members in that alliance. They all hurt her at some point. She especially hated Pencil, but never vocalized that, being the shy female she is.

Ice Cube had stopped think of revenge plans for a while, and decided to find some other objects to form an alliance with. She specifically thought back to Clock and Liy, but she knew Liy had been eliminated, so that alliance was impossible.

The small cube failed to notice a tall, looming presence over her, until a familiar voice presented itself.

"Icy, what are you doing?"

Ice Cube stood up and turned around, and saw Pencil. Pencil has both hands on her hips, and Match was on Pencil's left side, frowning.

"Well, uhm..." Ice Cube broke out in a sweat. She didn't know what to say, and was too nervous to form a logical sentence. "I, uh...I just wanted to form a new alliance..."

Both Match and Pencil gasped, resulting in Match to speak up. "Like, WHAT?! Ice Cube, you're a traitor! We let you into our alliance, and you left us with Book! Now you're like, trying to find a new alliance? That is like, so NOT loyal!"

Pencil sighed, "Match is right. Besides, you may have left the alliance, but you're still an alternate, no matter what." The two girls walked closer to Icy.

Ice Cube gulped, "B-But I-"

"NO BUTS!" Screamed Pencil, furious with Ice Cube's refusal to comply. Obviously, Pencil was not going to take 'no' as an answer. Not like Ice Cube would get the chance, anyways.

"Except for Pencil's-"

"Now Ice Cube..." The lesbian leader's eyes narrowed. "Match and I would like you to help us electrocute Taco. Taco has been acting dumb, and even claimed to be gayer than I am!"

As to how Ice Cube was necessary in a plan that involved electrocuting someone, which was an ability only possessed by Lightning, she had no idea. Though, the thought had not even crossed her mind yet. She was too afraid of the lesbians in front of her.

"No one is gay like Pence-Pence!" Match cheered on. "She is the gay ❇queen!❇"

The smaller object whimpered in fear. "I...I-"

Pencil grabbed ahold of Ice Cube. "No getting out of this one, Ice Brat!"

And in that very moment, Ice Cube let out a loud scream of distress.

Her scream alerted Snowball and his friend group, but only Snowball cared to rush to Ice Cube's aid.

"HEY! Leave my baby sis alone!" Snowball yelled at Pencil with fury, kicking her 2763 miles away. In the process, Pencil dropped Ice Cube, who landed in Snowball's arms.

The male gave Match a death glare. The lesbian gulped in fear, backing away slowly.

"I'll just, like, let myself leave-" That was the last thing Match said before getting kicked into the stratosphere by an angry Snowball.

Icy giggled. "Revenge!"

Snowball had always been aware of Ice Cube's thirst for revenge, and he even supported this. "Yeah, we sure got revenge on those idiots, huh?"

She nodded happily, grateful to be saved by her strong brother.

Snowball set Ice Cube down. "Hey, I wanted to spend some more time hanging out with my bros. You can join me if you want."

Icy's eyes almost looked like they were glowing. "Yes! Can we form an alliance with them?"

"I'm already in an alliance with Pen, Eraser, and Blocky." The male noted.

"Can I join the alliance, too?" Ice Cube asked, giving Snowball her infamous puppy eyes.

He chuckled, "I gotta ask my bros first, okay?"

Ice Cube frowned for a moment. She felt a sense of rejection from her own brother. Icy had been used to alliances that either reject her, or betray her. If that were to happen again, Ice Cube wouldn't react kindly.

"Here Icy, come with me. We'll ask the guys if you can join." He smiled warmly, which was unusual, considering that Snowball wasn't a kind object. He barely treated anyone with respect, with the exception of his best friend squad, and his baby sister.

Ice Cube followed her brother as he strolled back to an area where Blocky, Pen, and Eraser were relaxing, talking about if transphobia should be punishable by death.

"Hey guys." Snowball greeted his friends, as he picked up Ice Cube. "My little sis wants to join our alliance. Any objections?"

Eraser gave a thumbs up. "Nah, we're cool with her."

"I mean, this is supposed to he just us guys, but we can make an exception." Pen offered.

"Heck yeah! Icy needs to join us! Another cube on the team!" Blocky encouraged the group.

"Well then, it's settled. You're in the alliance now, sis!" SB grinned.

The tiny female squealed with excitement.

"Okay guys, now that she is in our alliance, we must protect her." Pen reminded everyone.

Blocky, Pen, Eraser, and Snowball spent the rest of their day protecting the innocent bean named Ice Cube.