My little prankster... Woody x Blocky

Requested by JedGeneral

Plot: Blocky and Woody commit several war cr- I mean, harmless pranks together, and have lots of fun. But little do they know, a prank is going to be played on them...

(A/N): Gelatin was eliminated instead of Ruby.

Blocky's POV

Well, time to commit war crimes today-

Narrator POV

Ever since Woody began doing pranks and joined Blocky's Funny Doings International, the two males have gotten closer as friends. No one ever thought someone like Woody could be friends with a prankster like Blocky.

Though in truth, Woody wasn't a huge fan of pranks. He was okay with doing a few harmless jokes, but the real reason he did pranks was to impress Blocky, who he developed feelings for months after the split back in BFB 16.

Woody didn't know why he liked Blocky though, considering that the red object had tormented him countless times in the past. Then again, due to their lack of personal interactions, Woody only knew this side of Blocky.

But after the split, he got to learn more about the other. Yes, Blocky was rude to most people he spoke with, but he did have his moments of kindness, and a great sense of humor.

Eventually, Blocky wasn't bullying Woody anymore, and because of that, Woody opened up, pranking everyone for the first time during BFB 22.

He became less afraid of the world around him, and Blocky learned to be kinder. Or at least, relatively kinder, as most contestants would put it.

As for Woody, the panophobic object watched as Ruby consumed her special, delicious sugar. He noted that Flower seemed very unhappy about that.

"rUbY sToP eAtInG yOuR 'sPeCiAl SuGaR-'"

"tWo TrUcKs-"

Woody didn't bother to stay for the rest of Ruby's strange song. Besides, he didn't really like loud noises half the time. In the very moment, he wanted silence, so Woody strolled away from the lesbians, and took a seat onto the train used for traveling to Yellow Face's Warehouse. He liked to go there sometimes, because it would either be an isolated area, or a place where he could talk with Blocky about pranks.

Woody let his arm extend to a lever that had been recently installed into the train. As he wrapped his clammy hands around it, the balsa wood object tugged on the lever, and screamed as the train accelerated, going at a speed of 2763 miles per hour.

Due to that insanely quick speed, Woody arrived in what only felt like a second. He wobbled out of the train, barely able to keep balance. The male held onto the handle of the train to keep balance and calm down.

He took a few deep breath, and proceeded to walk forward.

"Hey Woody!"

Woody screamed, falling backwards into a deep abyss, but fortunately being caught by none other than Blocky.

"Sorry for scaring you, bud." The red male apologized, chuckling. "I forgot that you still get easily spooked." He carried Woody into the warehouse, and then set him down.

"Wuh wah!" Cheered Woody. Blocky could never understand what his friend was trying to say, but he figure Woody had thanked him.

Blocky gave him a thumbs up. "So Woody, I was wondering if we could do some more pranks on the others! Neither of us have ever pranked Lollipop before, so let's start with her!"

"Wah!" The balsa wood exclaimed, obviously in agreement. He pulled out a chalkboard, and grabbed a piece of chalk.

"Great idea, Woodster!" Blocky praised him. "Now I'll know about your ideas! So I was thinking that we could-"