Now is my time to be a hero! Coiny x Reader

Requested by Askerlery

Plot: Coiny takes care of the reader, and tries to impress them with his strength, after an unfortunate incident...

Your POV

Breaking your legs sucks.

How would I know?

Because I broke my legs just a week ago. It still hecking hurts. For whatever reason, Four wouldn't heal them. I guess they don't have healing powers. This is weird, considering he can recover people.

At one point, I asked Lightning to zap me, which I hoped would result in my death, but Coiny got mad when he heard about that, and slapped Lightning as hard as Will Smith slapped Chris Rock. Lightning should have kept my name, out of his freaking mouth.

I appreciate that Coiny cares. Heck, I may or may not have a massive crush on him! But, he can be a little overprotective. Just a LITTLE too overprotective.

He was the one who decided to take care of me while my legs were broken. Since it's hard to get around with crutches, he's been making me food. And honestly, he's decent at cooking. Could be better, though.

"Hey (Y/N), I got you chicken soup! I heard it helps heal your broken bones!" Coiny walked into my room, speaking of the devil. He hasn't let me leave my room for about 2763 minutes, though it feels like it's been 2763 hours!

"Thanks, DAD." I mocked him, taking the soup. "Can I leave now? I need to teach Grassy why pedophiles are not part of the LGBTQIAP+ community!"

"B-But, you could get hurt again!" Coiny panicked, which is weird, since the only other time I've seen him panic like this is when he thought Pin was dead forever. Why am I getting simp vibes?

"I'll be fine, stupid." I giggled, drinking the chicken soup. It tasted pretty good, but I could sense that a secret ingredient was added, which may or may not have been the flesh of the innocent. But why question it? The flesh of the innocent tastes better than I thought!

Coiny frowned, "How can I be sure of it? You really thought playing 'Jump on Spongeboi' was a good idea! Look where it got you! You missed Spongy, landed on the ground, and broke your legs!"

I sighed, "To be fair, I didn't eat dirt."

Firey ran into the room and screamed, "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!" At the top of his lungs. Immediately after, he and Coiny had a slap fight. Unfortunately, Firey hit Coiny so hard, that he cried, and the tears of the Coin boi put out Firey.

Coiny was obviously happy to see that he won because he immediately started flexing his hard-to-find muscles. Though I won't lie, I could see his muscles pretty well from the angle I was sitting at in comparison to other angles in the room. He's kinda hawt-

Which gave me an idea...

"Coiny, can I leave my room if you carry me everywhere? You could show off how strong you are to the other contestants, AND you can, ugh, make sure I stay safe..."

This is a perfect plan! Not only can I boost Coiny's ego, but I can also be much closer to him for a while. Maybe I'll gain enough courage to tell the idiot I love him!

The Coin boi grinned widely, picking me up also immediately. "(Y/N), that's an AWESOME idea! I love you- I MEAN, I love your ideas!"

I could feel my cheeks heating up. For a moment, I really thought Coiny just said he loved me. But when does your crush ever have a crush on you? [ (A/N): Apparently I was lucky-]

He then proceeded to carry me bridal style everywhere he went, showing off his strength. I may not be fat, but I'm certainly not easy to lift, so Coiny is pretty strong!

Coiny's POV

Heck yeah! I get to show off my strength, AND carry my crush?! BEST. DAY. EVER. They'll totally fall for me...

I hope...

I never make it obvious, but I really like (Y/N). I may or may not have a lot of pictures of them in my room secretly, but come on! They're my crush! See? I can admit being in love, GOLFBALL!

(Y/N) asked me to carry them over to Pin so the two of them could talk about something. Is it a girl thing? Wait, (Y/N) isn't a girl!

...Are they a girl? Eh, who cares?

I set (Y/N) on a bench next to Pin, where they were able to talk with each other. It made me jealous, seeing how Pin made (Y/N) laugh. I wanted to be the only one who can make them laugh! 

But that didn't matter at the moment. I noticed Lollipop and Gelatin arguing about Lolli's fork repellent for the 2763rd time. Gelatin had gathered over 2763 forks, and wanted to yeet them at Lollipop. But Lollipop, being the sassy lesbian she is, wouldn't just let it happen. I watched as Gelatin took LolliPOOP's can of fork repellent, and spray it on all the forks. And it became chaos. All the forks rose from the ground, and started the glow an evil red color.

"WHAT THE FLI-" Pen was yelling, until he got impaled by a few of the forks. Those demon forks were flying everywhere, hitting contestants left and right, and I noticed 87 of them all flyin in (Y/N)'s direction!

Now is my time to be a hero!

I ran as fast as I could, at about 2763 miles per hour, and got in front of (Y/N) and the forks, letting all of them impale me.

"COINY!" I heard their voice scream in fear. My vision was blacking out, but the last thing I could see was Pin dragging them away, while (Y/N) was crying.

They were...crying...because of me?

...

Next thing I know, I was recovered, making a face plant on the ground. 

"Here's your stupid boyfriend, (Y/N)!" Screeched a familiar voice. Four's voice. He recovered me!

I stood up, feeling a bit wobbly, until I was snatched up by (Y/N), who somehow didn't have broken legs anymore. "COINY! I"M SO SORRY I DIDN"T SAVE YOU!"

They hugged me tightly. I wanted to stop them, and say it wasn't their fault, but instead...

I smiled, and gently pet their hair. 

"It's alright (Y/N). Your hero is okay..."