Kitten fight! Flower x Lollipop

Requested by ItsJustAlyLmao

Plot: Flower comes home to her girlfriend with a fluffy surprise...

Lollipop's POV

Where the sugar is my lesbian girlfriend?! She said she was going on a quick walk to let her petals soak up a bit of rain. It had been raining lightly for the past 2763 minutes, which Flower thought would make her look more beautiful.

She doesn't need to do that, though. She's already the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

But aside from my obvious simping for her, she was supposed to be gone for around 15 minutes, but it's been exactly 87 minutes! She doesn't need to be out for so long. What is she even doing, explaining what a nonbinary lesbian is? (A/N: I actually need help understanding this-)

I lied down on the couch, reading one of my expensive romance novels, one about two beautiful women who found love. After all, I did enjoy my romance novels very much. I heard a knock on my front door. Could that be Flower?

"Hey babe, open the door! My hands are full!" I heard Flower's voice yell.

Wait, her hands are full? Oh no...

I sighed getting up from the comfortable couch, and walking to the door, opening it. And there she was, my lovely girlfriend, holding a box.

"Flower, it's nice to see you back! But why were you gone so long?" I asked her.

She strolled to the dining table and set down the box gently. "I was just enjoying the rain so much, and my petals feel fresher than ever!"

I smiled, "That's good, but what's that box for?"

Flower seemed to ignore my question, as she asked me one. "Lolli, how would you feel if I came home with...a box full of kittens?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Kittens?" I then realized where this was going. "Flower, what's in the box?"

She smirked and winked at me, "I think you already know..."

"Darling, what is in the box?!"

Flower opened it, and I peeked my head over the box to see at least 6 kittens staring at me.

"Meow!"

...

"Flower, what the heck-" 

Narrator POV

Lollipop couldn't believe what her girlfriend had done. She brought home kittens?! Not only did the purple female see this as irresponsible, but she wasn't even told about this in advance. 

"Aren't they so cute, Lolli?" The plant girl picked up all of the kittens, bringing them to the couch where she snuggled with them. One of the cats was right on top of Flower's head, glancing at Lollipop.

"Mew."

"As adorable as they are, my love, why didn't you tell me you were going to bring home kittens? I don't have any food for them." Lollipop complained. "You should not have brought them here."

"I saw them on the street! I couldn't just leave the poor kittens in the rain..." Flower made a pouty face. She patted a spot on the couch right next to her, motioning Lollipop to sit down with her and the kittens. Lollipop obeyed, sitting next to her girlfriend. "Good point..."

The flirty lesbian leaned her head onto Flower's shoulder while she pet the kittens. "So, I'm guessing you want to keep them?"

"Oh my pollen, YES!" Flower bursted out with happiness. She thought the kittens were the most adorable animals ever. Besides, she could be a great mother!

Lollipop chuckled as she ran her fingers through the fur of the kittens, and looked back at her girlfriend. "I think I can see the resemblance~"

Flower blushed, averting her eyes from the other. "Oh for petals sake, Lolli. I'm not cute! But I am quite beautiful..."

"VERY beautiful, my dear." Lollipop responded, kissing Flower's cheek. She ran her fingers against the pink petals, smiling as she could smell their sweet, fresh scent. "I'll be back soon. I just need to get some cat food to keep these kittens fed. I'll make sure they get the PERFECT kind of kitten food..."

The pink and yellow girl smiled, nodding as her girlfriend left. She had a mischievous grin as she looked at the kittens one last time.

"Let's do a little prank on Lolli..."

Time skip 15 minutes

A knock could be heard from the door. Someone was home. Flower picked up one of the kittens; this one was arguably the cutest of the litter, and was the smallest as well. The trap was set. All that Flower needed was for Lollipop to open the door.

"Come in, babe!" Flower shouted, covering the kitten's ears as to not startle him. How did Flower know the kitten was a baby boy? Some questions are best left unanswered...

Lollipop opened the door, and set the bag of kitten food on a nearby table, as she looked for her girlfriend. "Flower? Where are you?"

Flower was hiding behind the couch, gently holding onto the kitty. She pet the cat, giving them as much affection as her own heart could hold.

Lollipop walked deeper into the house, until Flower jumped out from what seemed liked nowhere.

"Kitten fight!"

The purple lesbian gasped, "Wait no, I'm allergic to adorableness!"

Flower yeeted a kitten into her girlfriend's face. Lollipop gently pulled the kitten off her face, looking into the fuzz ball's cute eyes. This kitten was so cute, that Lollipop could feel her heart melting, and her brain going numb with love.

"Aww..."

She passed out, dying of cuteness overload.

Flower gasped, dropping onto the floor. "Oh for petals sake, my hot girlfriend might be dead!"

She then looked at the face of the precious kitten, and died next to her girlfriend.

But then they both came back alive, and they snuggled with the kittens, giving each other and the furry animals little kisses.

"I really enjoy having these kittens here. Thanks for saving them, Flower." Lollipop kissed her girlfriend's cheek, smiling.

Flower grinned, "Of course! And uh, sorry for throwing them at your face. Let's hope you don't get rabies-"

Lollipop coughed, ignoring the gay foaming of saliva from her mouth. "I totally don't have rabies, babe."

Flower made out sussily with Lollipop, and got rabies too.