|Memory 21|

Don't forget y/n, you have to save us. Save Fritz. Avenge us.

Fucking migraine.

It's been a month since you began working again with Henry. Let's just say things have been going well, you had fun helping your old friend with finances, animatronics and improve the pizzeria in general. Plus you gained some money, which is pretty nice! You sold your little house in the forest and bought back your mom's old house, at least you still had that left from your family.

But something felt off. You always felt watched.

In your home, at the pizzeria, even when you were walking the streets. First you thought you were just paranoid, after all, this town had pretty much traumatized you. But then you began seeing things.. first during the night, but now even during the day.

You saw children. Well more like their shadows. You heard their voices asking for help. And sometimes in the darkness you could perceive purple and a rabbit mask you knew all too well. You concluded this was your brain playing games with you, and you eventually got used to it.

Anyways, tonight you worked the nightshift, the last night guard left after telling henry the animatronics moved during the night. You theorized that there was probably a problem with night and day detector, either that, or the animatronics got attracted by some noises and activated the security protocol.

So here you were in the middle of the night, 3Am to be exact, checking the animatronics for any weird behavior or technical problems. For now, nothing was to signal. But you told Henry that the problem would be fixed by the morning. You crossed the day and night detector problem off the list, the animatronics opened their eyes when you shone enough light on them, and closed them when there was none.

Next : Security protocol check.

After isolating one of the animatronics, toy bonnie as you would call it, you turned on the light, making the bunny robot open its eyes.

"-Hello bonnie, recognize me?"

This was one of the tests, the animatronics had to recognize any staff members, including high ranked members like Henry, me and even Afton if he was to come back. Bonnie's green eyes began to scan your face, going up and down, sometimes a clicking sound could be heard from the robot's mouth. Finally it looked at you and answered.

"-Y/n l/n, welcome back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Hope your day will be filled with joy !"

You nodded and proceeded to put in front of the animatronic's face a child's picture.

"-Is this person a threat bon?

Bonnie scanned the picture quickly and clicked shaking its head robotically,

- No threat detected, safety protocol will not take place unless conflicting order is given.

You nodded,

-Good, what about this picture?

You showed another picture, this time it was the picture of a local sex offender who isn't allowed inside the pizzeria,

-Threat detected, safety protocol engaged, authorities will soon be contacted.

-Cancel safety protocol.

-Safety protocol disabled .

Finally, you had one last picture to show Bon, it wasn't in the protocol but you wanted to test it anyways, you showed bon bon a last picture,

- Bonnie, is this man a threat?

Bonnie scanned over the picture, looking up and down, it took about ten minutes of him repeating the process over and over to finally give you an answer, his eyes returned on you, piercing through your soul,

- William Afton, co-owner of Fazbear's Pizzeria detected, threat [not] detected.

You nodded and smiled, looking at bonnie,

-Well everything seems to be okay, bonnie, stage return protocol."

Bonnie looked at you, a click was heard, the animatronic got up and began walking slowly back to its stage. You followed it checking off the list the possibility of a problem with the security protocol.

That was until the animatronic in front of you stopped abruptly. A click was once again heard.

"- Threat detected, Threat detec- security protocol enabled. Criminal.Threat detected,Threat detected,Threat detected-"

The animatronic began to glitch out, you tried to disable the safety protocol but to no avail. You waked in front of the animatronics and activated your flashlight to see if there was any danger.

"-Hello anyone there?"

Nobody answered you. The animatronic behind you shut down suddenly. It was rebooting automatically. Whatever happened must have been detected as a system error.

You continued to advance in the long corridor in front of you, flashlight still on. Pure silence surrounded you. Only the sound of your steps could be heard, and your occasional breaths. That was until you heard a mechanical sound to your upper left. Looking up you saw the security camera, it was pointed in your direction, someone was watching you.

"-Fuck."

You rushed to the security room passing the multiple party rooms and deactivated animatronics. You got your taser out of your bag and held your flashlight like your life depended on it. You finally arrived to the security room, you took a deep breath, running really wasn't your thing. And you looked around, seeing nobody in front of the monitors. But you were right. The cameras were definitely watching you, someone must have been here.

"-Who's here? I know someone is hiding!"

You yelled, the only thing answering you were your echoes. You looked around noticing nothing different. You sighed and sat in the chair that was in front of the security monitors. Actually there was something different.

Who the fuck put a Springbonnie plush here?

You took the plush with one hand, examining it carefully. A note was on its back.

'Hello, as you might have noticed, i gave the pizzeria a little visit during the night. Do not worry i didn't mess anything up. But i did have some fun watching you get scared over nothing. Anyway, i will see you soon, trust me.
I did miss Y̶o̶u̶ my old buddy y/n after all.

Truly yours,
- You know who.

PS : You can keep the plush. My welcome back gift.'

Since when was this man so casual with you?

Actually this shouldn't be your first question. This creep basically spied on you the whole night. It would be a lie if you said you didn't expect it.

You gave the plush a dirty look.

"Traitor, i wonder why i still trust yellow rabbits after all this time, maybe i am stupid."

You sighed and rubbed your temples, at least you're no longer scared of him. To be honest you were pretty determined to see him again, maybe this time you will be able to avenge your brother. You no longer had the childish fears you had when tou were twenty. You're an adult, you're twenty five. You can fight, and you're not stupid at all.

You smiled to yourself.

Don't worry Fritz i'll give him hell for what he did. Justice may not be able to punish him but you were.

Give him hell y/n.