|Memory 9|

Suddenly a small, cold hand was put onto your shoulder.

Your turn around quickly with a gasp, trying to find the owner of the hand, but you saw nobody, nothing. Your eyebrows furrowed, the cold feeling on your shoulder was still here. Michael looked at you curiously as you looked around, confused and scared. He was about to ask what you were doing but something cut him off before he could, a baby crying.

That made you look directly towards the pizzeria as you knew only one place where a child could be. Your breathing was fast, your skin paled and sweat ran down your chin as you saw William holding a crying toddler's hand. Your pupils constricted with fear, you saw everything that happened these last days pass before your eyes Springbonnie, purple lights, William, Fake suit, murder...

Fritz.

« - y/n ! Are you okay ?! »

Mike woke you up from your trance, you looked at him quickly blinking, tears streaming from your face, breathing still quick, Your mother, Henry and the twins were looking at you worried. You moved your look onto William and the toddler, the toddler was still crying, tears running down her face and snot from her nose, her  ginger hair were into two small ponytails, William just looked at you, curious, he tried hard not to smile as your outburst amused him greatly. You noticed his fake frown sometimes twitching quickly upwards.

The cold feeling on your shoulder began to embrace you reassuringly, weirdly enough, it made you calm down a little.

You dried your tears with the back of your hand and slowed your breathing, inhaling and exhaling slowly. Your body stopped trembling and you finally faced Michael and calmly stated, forcing a cheerful grin on your face.

« - Don't worry i'm fine now ! Okay ? »

The little boy looked at you with a slight smile and nodded, your mom and Henry were still a little worried but the twins were already back to playing tag and laughing. William just looked at you with a.... strange face, you couldn't really describe that look, one thing was for sure, he wasn't satisfied with you being okay. That look went away as fast as it appeared and he once again hid his true intentions behind a fake relieved smile.

« - Ah... I see you have met my son, Michael ?

You still looked at the toddler, she was looking right into your eyes, her crocodile tears drying fast and a smile began to grow on her face,

- I, in fact, did mister Afton .

- Oh ! Come on ! We're pals now, you can call me William, y/n.

You shuddered with disgust as he emphasized your name with his shit-eating grin.

- Yeah sure, now tell me, William, why are you holding a little girl's hand.

You too, emphasized his name but that only made his eyes twitch from pure amusement,

- Ah.. it seems like i haven't introduced you to my little angel, Elizabeth.

He explained, his voice becoming much more soft and sweet when talking about the little girl who was holding his hand, Michael was now using a tissue to clean his sister's face, she was pouting until he was finished,

- ....What.

You were in awe, this man, a sociopath, probably killed more than one thing in the past and was also married and had children,

- Y/n this is my daughter, Elizabeth, Elizabeth this is daddy's pal, y/n !

He beamed with a too-happy-to-be-true voice, you were so confused now. Who was this man, really ? The little girl looked at you with her big bright green eyes and screamed, no. Not screamed, killed your ears with an innocent and loud,