|Memory 18|

Today was the big day.

Henry was putting his best suit and his wife put a beautiful red dress, they were truly a wonderful couple, perfect in every way, and you couldn't hide the fact that you were a little jealous of the perfect family they had. Chell Emily was a very strict woman, a powerful one, when you first met her you were scared for at least one week, she had short wavy hair, her skin was pale and she had light freckles above her nose, her eyebrows always seemed to be furrowed, but inside she cared for her family. Henry truly was a lucky man to have such a perfect family.

You were an outcast to all this perfection, h/l h/c hair and s/c skin, you weren't part of this family, you were left to rot, forgotten by everyone.. these were your thoughts as you watched the happy family watching the singing animatronics. Afton and Henry programmed the animatronics to make a special show for the twins, it was even better than all the show you watched before. Even the security puppet was coming out of her box to play her music, Charlie liked this animatronic, so Henry programmed it to interact more with the children and Charlotte. Cassidy was also here, and so was Afton with his children. You knew what he did to the two boys, your brother, and Susie, but... you couldn't bring yourself to tell the cops.

You had a bad feeling in your guts.

Afton was back to his normal self.. but at this point you couldn't really tell who was his normal self.

Children were running from a room to another, playing with animatronics, laughing, crying, and screaming. Charlotte, Sammy and Cassidy were all holding hands, running around, eating pizzas and other unhealthy treats. You finally decided to open the pizzeria's door, and joined the party.

A familiar coldness came to you.

And almost immediately the twins came running to you, little Cassidy trailing behind them.

« - Y/n ! Y/n! Did you bring our gifts ?!

Cheered Sammy hugging you at the same time,

- Yeah, yeah you brats i have your gifts, but now i wonder if i should give them to you...

You joked, smirking at the twins pouting faces,

- Come on ! You know we were joking, we like you y/n ! Even though you are a meanie ...

Charlie giggled, you ruffled their hair and gave them their gifts,

- Here you go you little punks ! »

You sneered, grinning at the two kids who quickly opened their gifts, almost tearing the paper away. Their eyes lighted up as they found their gifts. You bought for Charlotte a music box that played the same music that the puppet played, and for Sammy you made him a Fredbear plush, you made it yourself and it's pretty big.

« - Thanks y/n ! It's so cool! My own Fredbear plush!

Sammy thanked, hugging you tightly, you just laughed ruffling once again his hair,

- Yeah it's amazing ! Thanks ! You found exactly the same music as poppy ! »

The corners of your lips went up as the two children hugged you.

« - Alright Alright, go have fun kids, i have to talk to someone!

- Alright y/n ! »

The cheerful look on your face quickly turned into a blistering glare and only a sour taste was left in your mouth.

The taste of jealousy.

Why did these children have a better childhood than you? Didn't you also deserve a loving family with a mom, a dad and a little brother? Why did a serial killer have a better life than you... Why did he have the right to remove your perfect family and not you?