|Memory 19|

Ah life is sweet..

You thought as you drank your sweet tea, eating some brownies at the same time while watching the forest outside. You saw birds flying near the window, rabbits eating near your garden, and if you really paid attention you could even observe some deers sometimes.

Yes life is sweet.

It has been five years since Charlie died, some times after you decided to sell your mother's home to go live by yourself, you left the town without warning anybody, you don't even know what's left of Freddy's or the Afton and Emily families. No, after everything you just left, letting nobody know where you were going. Sometimes you do wonder about what Henry became, if he did succeed to defend himself during the trial.

Now you enjoy the peace.

As you finished your cup of tea, you did think for a moment about Afton. Remembering was always painful. But you just wanted to live in peace and forget. Even if it meant living alone.

All alone.

At least you had a calm life with a nice home. Sure life was boring sometimes but you could always go to the city next door and go have some fun. Sometimes even bringing one night's stands. But it's okay you didn't feel the need for love anyways.

You went outdoor in your shorts and tank top, walking a little around the forest always cleared your mind. So you walked, observing the nature around you, the different birds singing, the cute rabbits eating from afar, and and the different flowers you could find.

As you went back home you were surprised to find someone unfamiliar in front of your house. This person had a very professional suit all black except for a red tie. He almost reminded you of someone but the thought was quickly replaced by your question.

« - Um.. Hello, may i ask what are you doing in front of my home?

The man quickly turned around and greeted you with a tight smile, he was quite handsome, blond hair, amber eyes, and not a single default,

-Ah! Hello, y/n l/n i presume? My name is Robert Loningston, lawyer for Freddy Fazbear Entertainment Inc.

This made your face fall a little, what the hell. Why did they have to contact you all of the sudden, it has been five years, why now? And as if the man could hear you he answered,

- You might wonder why am i here today? Well! You might be happy to discover that one of the owners of Freddy Fazbear Entertainment has decided to rebrand the whole restaurant and company after what happened five years ago! And that's where you come in, Henry Emily, owner of the company needs you to help him rebrand Freddy Fazbear!!!

The man seemed out of breath, you seemed unimpressed,

-Well thanks for the proposal but that's a big no from me, i have been living a nice stable life and i do not want to come back to this company. But you can tell Henry thanks and greet him from me. Anyway i gotta go. Thanks man.

- But l/n this proposal is actually great and could change your life for the better! Henry Emily has been proved innocent for all his crimes and told me that your help was—

You sighed and glared at the man, scowling,

- Look, i do appreciate Henry's kindness but i don't want to go back to that shitty town where all these bad things happened, ok got that? Now fuck off man.

The man in front of you seemed terrified, understandably, but sighed and gave you a sad smile,

- all right but at least do take this card, it has mister Emily's informations on it, phone number and the new address of the pizzeria.

You looked at him angered, but the anger soon faded into fatigue after some deep breaths,

- Alright i'll take it, just don't come to my home anymore and tell henry i said hi, bye. »

You closed your door on the man's face after taking the card, sighing, well that was something... not relaxing. You looked at the card ..

________________________________
Henry Emily.  | Freddy Fazbear Entertainment.

Co-Owner.                                 ʕ -㉨- ʔ

Contact me : 202-555-0171
Adress : 3465 Arbor Court, Cheyenne, WY.
________________________________

At least the bear is cute right?

You put the card on your kitchen counter, and rubbed your temples. God, at least it was Henry, not the other owner.

You went up in your room and sat on your bed, thinking while watching the scars on your arms, they were both beautiful yet terrifying, the patterns were symmetrical, but the memories they brought were traumatizing.

You didn't see the point of going back to this place, that's what you tried to convince yourself of. But the place always pulled you back. You have thought about buying mom's house back and go back to living there. Trying to create a family, try to help Henry. But someone always kept you from doing this in your mind, William Afton.

He always kept you from living the way you wanted to, either by removing everything you loved, or by making you to scared to do things anymore.

This made a part of you rage, why would you stop living for a man like him?

This made something snap.

You promised yourself you'd get revenge, where is it? Where did the promise to Fritz and the kids went? What would your mom say?

« Live freely and do what you want to do » but also probably « go beat the shit out of him »
which is what you want to do now.

Well maybe i should pay my old friend a visit, help him out. Plus it's been so long since i have last seen Henry.. i wonder if he's okay after what happened. And you hope he will forgive you for leaving him behind.

This made you determined.

You went downstairs and took the card, you then rushed to the corridor and grabbed your phone. You dialed the number on the card and waited.

« Beeeeeeeeep
             Beeeeeeeeeep
Beee- Click!

-Hello Henry Emily, co owner of Fazbear Entertainment on the phone, who is it? And how can i help? »

« -Hi Y/n l/n on the phone, and i will turn the question around,

How can i help old friend? »