|Memory 4|

« -Oh my god y/n ! Are you okay ?!

- Hi mom .. I'm ...fine .

You said, you know, like a liar,

- I know that you're lying honey..

Go to hell damned mother instincts,

- Mom, I... They... Did they find Fritz ?

Mom looked at you with red eyes, she was obviously recently crying, and it's all your fault, if only you had left that pizzeria like she told you to,

- No not yet, but I am sure they are going to find him ! He is going to be alright ! Alright honey ? Henry told me that the co-manager was trying his best to find him .. So don't worry okay?

- Okay mom.. »

She then kissed you lightly on your cheekbone and caressed your hair with motherly love.

«You should get some rest, Henry called me and told me he wants to meet you in three days, and said that a police officer will also be here ! So sleep a little for me, okay ? I'll try to come and see you again tomorrow to give you some news about... Fritz»

Her voice cracked at the last part, she was devastated, she had no hopes anymore, you could read her like a book, you could read anyone like a book. She got out of your room and waved farewell, you waved back with a small smile that went away as soon as she was gone.

There was a detail you didn't quite understand, Henry already told you these informations, why would he need your mother to repeat them ? Oh well, he probably wanted to be sure that you'd remember.

Anyway, you closed your eyes and took a nap, finally beginning to feel the pain on your arms numbing ..

...
....
........

Your stay at the hospital was as slow as it could be, these last three days were really boring and depressing, your mother came to check on you everyday and gave you news about the investigation at Fredbear's, they still haven't found your brother and have yet to find any evidences. She also told you that you were going to be a turning point to the investigation, well at least, they hoped so..

You also waited with a strange eagerness your interrogation with Henry and his 'friend'.

And the day was finally here, you of course went home first. To put on new bandages over the stitches on your arms, they were almost completely symmetrical, and you couldn't hide the fact that you were very satisfied by that. Anyhow, you then took a shower where you thought about how much these last days were tiring, you cleaned your body and hair, that was refreshing since you didn't shower since before the accident. You then looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing your naked body, your arms being surrounded by bandages, your e/c eyes reflecting your sadness and pain, your h/l h/c hair was a mess, you looked like a dead
Person. You took your hairbrush and tried to tame your hair...you did your best. You then put on your white socks, and black underwear, it was comfortable okay ? You then put your pants, grey turtleneck and some nice black boots. You were now good to go.. you looked inside your backpack there was the Springbonnie plush you got from ...

What was his name again ? Oh well. You took your backpack and put your wallet in it and also 10$, who knows if you're hungry for pizza. You also kept the plush, it may look like the fucking rabbit who almost killed you and probably murdered your little baby brother, but it also looked like your favorite animatronic, and plus, it was adorable. This choice may also be some sort of trauma, because any normal person wouldn't keep this shit after these events, too bad you weren't normal.

Your mother was waiting for you in the car and honked. You ran outside, closed the door behind you and jumped into her car, she looked at with a sad smile while you were putting on your seatbelt and asked if you were ready.

«I was born ready.»

You stated, determined to find the bastard who tried to kill you and most likely killed Fritz.. You swear in the name of the devil that you will end him. Your mom nods at you, she always trusted you to make decisions and knew you were smart. Your mom was an engineer and worked a while for Henry Emily, she helped him build his machines, and his animatronics, She showed you the prototypes Henry made ,they were wonderful, when you were younger you remember your favorite one...His name was Springbonnie, your mom told you to not get near him, you obeyed but each time you saw him, you had stars in your eyes, he was truly amazing.

«We're here honeybun !»

Oh it looks like your daydreaming took longer than it seemed .

« -Okay, I'll see you later mom.

- Oh, i forgot to tell you ! Henry will be the one driving you back home, okay ?

- Sure, okay. »

You really didn't mind, Henry was like a father figure, after all, your real father left your family a long time ago.

You entered the pizzeria, it was closed apparently because you didn't smell the reeking odors of pizzas and cakes, and also it seemed like there was nobody, even Fredbear was off. You looked around and decided to go to the manager's office, you knocked on the door, were you too late ? Nah it was 2PM, and he told you to be here at this time, maybe you were the first one- before you could finish your thought, the door before you was opened by none other than.. Henry.

«- Hi kiddo ! Long time no see eh ?

- Yup, you missed me, admit it !

You joked back to the optimistic man,

- Of course ya rascal ! Anyway, I'm sorry we meet in such awful circumstances, and i am sorry for Fritz, I knew he loved the pizzeria, and when I learned he went missing and you were found in a suit, I had to come immediately.

As he quaked that, the color of his face slowly drained and his expression dulled with a feeling of sadness,

- hey, it's okay...uh...am i the first one here ?

You mumbled as dread obviously crossed your face,

- Actually, no.. William is here, somewhere in the pizzeria, probably doing paperwork or messing with some spare parts!

You raised an eyebrow and remarked,

- By the way, who the fuck-

- Language.

He cut you off with his eyebrows furrowed, the man was in his thirties, and was too young to be your dad and yet he dared add that, you nodded, blinking slowly,

- Um Henry, i am twenty i can swear ya know?

- Right, not my fault you grew up too fast.

- Anyways, like I was saying, who is William ?

You finally inquired, with an eyebrow still raised,

- Uh.. He is a friend of mine who joined me a few years ago, helped me build some of the animatronics, helped me with paperwork and financially... He was also the one who sent you the gift..!

He explained as the shadow of a man put a hand on his shoulder and laughed,

- Talking about me again, I see ? »

You shivered just as you heard his voice, it was unfamiliar and yet....

You felt like you heard it somewhere.