|Memory 23|

Silence.

Afton sipped some tea he made for himself. It's been like ten minutes since he entered your home and he still hasn't talked. You felt uncomfortable and awkward to be honest. This man really went into your home and made himself tea without asking you. Talk about being rude. This man has no manners.

"-You know, staring is quite rude.

You couldn't believe your ears, was he really the one questioning your manners,

-You're the one who invited himself to my house. Oh and made himself my tea without asking me first.

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow,

-After all these years, the only things you judge are my manners?

You glared a little and answered,

-Well i also judge the fact that you almost killed me and probably killed my brother.

He put a hand on the place where his heart should be, if he had one, and faked hurt,

-After all this time we haven't gotten past this? I am hurt y/n i thought we were friends!

You gave out a fake laugh,

- Oh please, the highest thing you could be to me would be a coworker. And even that is too high for you.

He chuckled and smirked, sipping on his tea,

-Oh please we both know you are madly in love with me.

Your left eye twitched,

-In your craziest dreams Afton."

He shrugged and kept on sipping his tea. You were beginning to get a little annoyed with the man in front of you, you felt like letting him inside your home was a mistake. If what he wanted to talk about was so important why was he sipping his tea so slowly?

Urgh this man is unbelievable.

"-Afton, let's get to the point. What did you want to tell me?

The man in front of you finally finished his tea and put his cup on your coffee table, relaxing on your couch,

-I wanted to talk to you about Elizabeth.

You looked at him with confusion, while he looked back with an empty, emotionless look,

-Your daughter, what about her?

He looked down, and began to tremble, was he laughing?

-I failed y/n. She died because of me. I killed her.

Your face transformed into a mix of shock and rage, the man in front of you wasn't laughing, he was crying,

- What the fuck did you do Afton?!

He looked back up at you, his blue eyes were filled with tears, the man you were the most scared of was now a mess, looking truly devastated,

- She was killed by one of the animatronics i built. I tried to get her far away from it but she didn't listen. I really tried. I didn't want her to end up like her brother. I don't know what to do y/n. Michael disappeared and so did my wife. I lost everything.

You looked at William with pity, he may have killed your brother but he didn't deserve to lose his children, they didn't deserve to die like that,

-What does all of this have to do with me?

He wiped his tears away and gave you a desperate look,

-I know how to fix them all y/n. My daughter Elizabeth is still alive. Even after dying, she is still living inside the animatronic. I can bring back to life your brother. Hell i could even bring back your mother!

You were mad, did he think you were stupid?

-Do you really think i'm gonna believe you? You are a mad man William, i know you may be in denial but-

-No you have to trust me y/n. I am not lying to you. I can make Fritz come back. I promise i am not lying. I can show you.

You looked at him, suspicious. He really seemed honest, but what he was saying, it was madness, bringing people back from the dead?

- How can you prove it?

He looked at you with hope,

-Elizabeth, i can show you Elizabeth. You have to trust me.

You sighed, you knew that doing trusting this man was the worst idea, but if there was a chance to see your little brother again? You'd do it, even if it meant dying,

- Just this time Afton. I trust you. But no funny business okay?

He nodded giving you for the first time what seemed to be a genuine smile,

-You can trust me for now y/n i promise. After i lost my sons, my wife, and my daughter. I realized how you felt. Losing someone. It kills you inside. It makes you want to do anything to get them back. So now i'm gonna get my family back.

You looked back at him with a sad smile,

-I hope with all my life that you are not lying to me right now Afton. I- I really want to see Fritz again.

He nodded,

-I understand y/n."

You both looked into each other's eyes, a mutual understanding. The feeling of having lost everything. The guilt. He had the most beautiful eyes you had seen in your life, they were an icy blue and from afar you could've swore they were a dark purple. You examined his face, you couldn't hide the fact that he was a very handsome man, a very masculine face with sharp features. You both unconsciously leaned toward each other, you were lost into each other. It was almost like a trance.

"-Ahem, we should probably go. I have to show you what i promised.

You looked away, embarrassed, a blush appeared on your face, god you almost lost yourself there, you couldn't help it, it was almost hypnotizing,

-Right."

William got up from the couch, and held out his hand to help you get up, you muttered a quick "thanks" and took his hand, getting up slowly. You noticed how he glanced at the scars you had on your hands and arms, it was a mix of regret and pride.

"-You should probably change, no?"

Ah yes you were in pyjama. You once again blushed and nodded.

"-Yeah, i'll be back quick, i'll join you in the car.

He chuckled,

-Alright, you sure you don't want me to help you get changed?

You frowned,

-No you creep, you better stay in your car or i'll kick your ass.

He laughed and gave you a tap on the back,

-I'm kidding! Don't worry i'll wait for you.

You smiled a little,

-Alright, see ya in ten minutes.

He nodded and waved, walking towards the door,

-See you later y/n."

The door closed behind him, and you sighed, walking up the stairs to change your clothes.

You forgot about us, didn't you?