|Chapter 27|

You couldn't deal with it anymore.

Afton was getting so annoying with his constant flirting, you were a pet name away from murdering him.

Right now you were working on toy foxy, or the mangle as your colleagues called it. The younger kids for some unknown reasons loved to destroy it. So you were fixing it for the .. sixth time this week. But of course, the co-owner wouldn't stop pestering you since this morning. Which didn't help your concentration.

"-Come on bunny, let's go to dinner together, please?

You shook your head, while trying to attach toy foxy's arm to its torso,

-No William, i will not have dinner with you, i have to fix this thing, also don't call me that.

William sighed and looked at you with begging eyes,

-Please y/n?

You shook your head once again,

-No. Stop doing that face. Also, you're annoying."

The man gave you an offended face and finally walked away. You sighed in relief, thank god. He'll finally stop annoying you.

Well that's what you thought.

Until Henry stormed in the room with William following behind. Henry looked enraged, offended, and possibly a little sad.

"L/n Y/n, William told me that you refused to eat?

You gave Afton a dirty look and answered Henry,

-No he's lying.

Henry shook his head, disappointed dad look,

-Now, why would he lie about that?

You thought about it, and when you finally had an answer, Afton interrupted you, rude,

-See? They can't even find an excuse!

What an ass, Henry put a hand on your shoulder,

-Y/n, take a break. You've been working all day on this thing, i'll finish it for you. Afton, go with them. Make sure they eat well. No employee of mine will starve while at work.

You begged Henry,

-But Henry-

Henry glared at you,

-No buts! Go eat something good, and take a break. Okay kid?

You sighed and nodded, a break won't hurt, you guessed, but a break with William you were not sure,

-Alright, see ya later da- Henry."

You waved at Henry and got out of the room, William following close behind. You both walked towards the pizzeria's exit.

"I'll drive."

Said William, having a huge grin on his face, clearly proud of himself. You shrugged and nodded, now following him. You looked down. He sure had a nice ass. You kinda wanted to slap it. But the more you thought about it the more it seemed like a bad idea. Knowing Afton, he'd probably enjoy it. Kinky bastard.

« -Take a picture it will last longer. »

William said, glancing at you over his shoulder, smirk still on his handsome face. A soft blush appeared on your face. How did he know? Did he feel your stare? Maybe he could read mind??? Mind reading bastard.

You finally reached the weirdo's car. It was still purple. This man really had an obsession with purple, kinda suspicious if you ask me. You entered the car and Afton finally started the car. Damn, this was awkward. As William drove you continued to think about his obsession with purple.