|Memory 10|

A shiver ran down your spine.

Since the beginning of the day William was weird, well not weird but ...creepy. He would stare at you.... for a long time and when you tried to get near Chica to help Henry, he got you away saying with a strange laugh "Thaaaat isn't really the kind of work you should do !" .

You kind of shrugged it off all day, after all you weren't going to complain about getting less work. Everything was fine apart from that, Well.. The big box still intrigued you, you tried to get near it again after having helped Henry setting the furniture but guess who kept you from getting near it ? If you guessed Afton William, you are right ! He was getting annoying now, so just kinda strolled toward him, as he was laughing with his daughter, with a smile on your face you said with a honeyed voice and a slight glare.

« - Afton can i have a talk with you ? »

His eyes darted from you to his child rapidly and nervously, he gulped and a fake smug smile was soon on his face as he tried to hide whatever was eating him from inside.

« - Why, of course you can love !»

The glare became a lot harsher after he dared to pronounce the pet name, and even if he seemed pretty amused at your interactions he still had this weird aura around him, like he afraid of something.

« -Now.»

You intimidated, your teeth grinding and your words burning like acids. He didn't seem impressed by your intimidation but still flinched a little.

You both walked discreetly into Afton's office and you were amazed by how simple was his office. It was really bland. Like there were grey walls and a red floor with only one desk and two couches, you were surprised at the lack of creativity...

You heard the door locking.

You turn around to see afton putting the key in his shirt's pocket. What was he playing at ? You raised an eyebrow at him while he calmly walked to one of the couch in front of the desk. You followed and sat in front of him, you spent a good minute just staying silent and staring or glaring at each other. William was fixing the tie of his purple shirt and tried to avoid looking at you in the eyes, for some reason.

« - We need to talk.

His eyes were looking into yours with malice as he fixed his tie a last time, apparently regaining his confidence,

- About what, dear y/n  ?

That definitely made you snap at the man who was purring the words with a fake questioning look, you hated him,

- First of all, you stop with the pet names or i am truly going to kill you and everyone you love.

His eyes bored into your soul as he sneered at you, he crossed his legs which made him even more intimidating, it was your turn to be unimpressed,

- If you did that, dear, it would make you as bad as me.

You gritted your teeth as you exhaled sharply, as an attempt to not kill the enervating male in front of you, so you just sighed and said with a slight shake in your voice,

- I know, anyway, now let's get to the main topic, why are you acting like that?

He put on an idiotic face, was he trying to act innocent or trying to make you strangle him?

- Acting like what ?

He studied how you tensed up when you answered him, your lips into a straight line,

- Like you care.

- I don't know what you are talking about, i do care.

He gave a half smile as you fumed, you were pissed and he was amused at the situation,