chapter 3: meeting cocoa.

(Another great picture from my friend Preverse2970. I got permission)
Frisk pov.
Guy: "mmmmm. I love how you feel. Your growing into a beautiful women" I have no choice but to take him touching me. I hate it. It makes me uncomfortable all the time. I just wish I could get a break from him. He been doing it since I was giving to him. He sniffs me. He always moves his hand around me. Even down. But I always stop him. This is hell. And I hate it. I hate him. I hate everything. But I have to take it. I need to leave. I have to run. Than he top me. I try to fight back but he started pulling down my pants. I shut my eyes to block what going to happen. It force me to wake up. I open my eyes. I see a roof. I got up. I can feel the pain from the wound. It must have gotten worst when I was running. Where am I anyway? Looks like a house. I stand up slowly. It hurts. I looked at it. Looks like it been bandage really well. Surprisingly. I looked around. I hear noises coming from the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen slowly. At least I can walk. Even if it slow. I got to the kitchen. I than see someone there. They looks like they are grabbing something from the fridge. They are wearing what looks like a mini black and yellow skirt. With a red jersey what looks like have yellow lines. They closed the fridge and turn around. I see them hold a chocolate. It a girl now that I see. She saw me and jump. She ran behind something to hide her self. Did I scare her? "Uh. Hello? My name frisk. Did you. Save me and bandage up my wound?" They were still around the corner. I don't know what she are doing. She hold out a note book. She show me the writing. Note book: "yes. I did" there also a little flower. That actually cute. She has her hooded on but as I look at her. She has red eyes like me. But she looks really cute. I never seen a cute girl before. Because the ones I knew were getting sold. I bowed. I hear that to show appreciation and thank you. "Thank you for doing that. I would have died if not for you" she was shaking. Is me being here making her scared? "I'm sorry if I'm making you scared. I didn't think I meet a another human. In this strange place in a mountain" she started writing on her note book. I wonder why she not talking. She show me the note book. Note book: "this is mount ebott. A place full of monsters" mount. Ebott. I heard of that place. So I fallen down into Mount ebott!? The legend about whoever goes there will never come back! It real!! "Monster are real!!!" She covered her ears. Did that hurt her? "Oh. Sorry. I'm just. Surprised. I hear all type of legends of this place. I never thought there any humans here. Or any ones that are Alive" she was still hiding. "I'm sorry that I'm scaring you. But I don't plan to hurt you. What your name?" She looked at me. Than she went to writing. She really doesn't like talking. She show me. Note book: "my name cocoa. And I don't want you here" she doesn't want me here? "Sorry. I didn't mean to be staying here. Um. Where my Sweater?" She started writing. She show it to me. Note book: "was getting washed. Until it shrinked" oh. Damn it. Note book: "I put on one of my own sweater on you while you were asleep" oh. So this red and yellow sweater is hers. "Well thank you again cocoa. And I'm sorry that I was here. I'll take my leave" I went to the door. Cocoa is really cute. But she must hate me for letting her bandage me up and for letting me stay in her house. I wouldn't want that. I open it and step out. I close it gently so that it wasn't to loud. I step outside. It very cold. Where am I? I think there a blizzard or something going on. I looked to which way I should go. Boogie: "there you are" I looked to the voice. "Boogie! Your ok!" But I his eye looks like it been cute or hit. Boogie: "I'm all good. This eye took some hits but it will be alright" I'm so glad. "Where am I?" Boogie: "this is snowdin. Another place that we must leave" *sigh* another place that I can't stay at. Boogie: "where did you end up at? I been looking for you" I point to the house. "I was in there. A girl name cocoa bandage me up and let me recover. She was really cute" boogie: "well he wouldn't want you to be around her. That chara dreemurr. She is the sister of the lieutenant of the royal guard. He someone we must not meet or even go against" so he the one that after humans? Man this underground. It wants me dead. I guess I should leave after all. "Just when I thought I was safe" boogie: "sorry. But down here. It comply or die. And everyone. Don't want to die" I nodded. Boogie: "come on. This way. I'll take you down here" he point with his vine. I follow them. He continue showing me the way. I got to a big pathway. Boogie: "this will lead to waterfall. It much safer there since it big and I know alot of hiding places there" good. Honestly. I would want to hide for years if that means I don't have to see him. I dont mind being stuck down here. But cocoa. I can't get her out of my mind. There something about her. How cute she looks. She looks like a kid adult that never could grow up. Which is ok. I think she went though alot of things. But her breast. How come they were bigger than mine? Are they real? Just thinking about them makes my mouth drool. I better stop that or if she sees me doing that. She going to think I'm a pev or something. The pathway is peaceful. But I feel like I'm about to run into someone. "Boogie. Is someone coming?" Boogie: "what do you mean? No on-" I see monsters ran infront of us. And they all point what looks like rifles at us. They are around us. I than see someone walking towards us. ???: "my my. I didn't know we were getting another human here" it tall. And he wearing a Amy outfit. He looked at me. ???: "interesting. A human girl. You don't look strong. And your not holding a weapon. How stupid of you" he has a gun on him. I think this monster a he by his voices. "I don't like using weapons. I don't want to hurt people" ???: "how pathetic of you. Sound like the humans have gotten weaker. They will be easy to crush. Once I take you to the captain. She will take you to the king where your fate will be decided by the king" my fate? "Look I just want to leave. I didn't even want to be here" ???: "that what happen to us. We were force down here. Waitting. Preparing. Now. Our freedom is at hand. Soldier. Lullaby" what. I see monster. It started singing. It singing. It making me fall a sleep. "What. Going on" I feel like. I'm going to go unconscious. Boogie: "frisk. Cover. Your. Ears" boogie went unconscious. I try to run but the path was blocked. I'm trying to stop my self from going to sleep. ???: "there no point in trying to stop it. This is where your existence end. Human" I fell to the ground and close my eyes. I couldn't keep them open. ???: "I'll take her to the jail cell. You all go back to your patrols" they nodded and left. He picks me up. ???: "what angry me more. Is that I nearly thought you were my angel sister. You will pay for that" he also grab boogie out of the ground. I than fall a sleep. I don't know what going to happen. But something tell me that my fate has already been decided. All I want is to be free. Why can't I be free?

Liquid: "here you go and peace!"