chapter 11: next music.

Frisk pov.
The elevator got to the end. We walk out. Undyne: "alright. Our next set is over there. Let go costars!" We followed undyne. Cocoa is really happy. She can't stop smiling. She walked beside undyne. "Hey boogie" boogie: "yo" this is going to be embarrassing to say. "Do you think I have a shot with cocoa?" Boogie: "whoa. Hold the phone right there frisk. There a big problem and we both know it frisk" yeah I know. "It just. I'm interested in girls. And she has my eye" boogie: "sorry but you can't. She not even interested in you. Your her friend maybe. I think she think lf you as a friend. But there also asriel. Who will kill you if you try" right. Man love is hard. "Forget it. I was talking bullshit" boogie: "I know what your trying to say. True that love is hard. But there are places and times to love. Right now it not time to do that. You and I are trying to survive" I nodded. "I understand boogie. I'll focus on that" we continue walking as cocoa is showing undyne her drawing. Undyne: "I never thought I would get a fan that a artist. Your art is really well done too. I'm liking it" Cocoa always replies with her note book. Undyne: "your a mute hm? That alright. Just remember that you can speak when ever you want. Don't listen to everyone wanting you too" cocoa nodded rapidly. She enjoying being with undyne. I don't know what a fan is but it looks like cocoa is a big one. She so cute. Boogie: "your making chRa dream come true. She has to know your her friend" yeah. "Wait. Why are you helping me with trying to be her friend? I just realized" boogie: "this maybe your last time here. So why not just enjoy it while you can" sure why not. As we continue see guards or soldiers coming. I grab cocoa and hide. Undyne: "I thought I said no operating at hotlands to your lieutenant" soldier 1: "we had orders to be here miss undyne" undyne: "so he under minding my rule? So do I have to kick you all out my self" soldier 1: "I'll talk with the lieutenant right away!" They sound scared. Undyne: "only one of him. The rest fuck off" they left. Undyne: "just wait there until I say it clear" I nodded. We watched as the solider return. The solider said that he gave them orders to patrol this place. And not to listen to undyne orders. undyne: "he acting like he owns the places. Don't enter my sets. All you will mess it up got it" the solider nodded and left. We came out. Undyne: "looks like asriel got his men to be Here. Now they are all over this damn place. But don't worry. If there any here. I'll make zure that they leave for you guys to move ok?" We nodded. Undyne: "come on. Let get to the next set" we follow undyne. Cocoa got my attention. Note book: "I forgot you both are still hunted as asriel just looking for me" I nodded. "Yeah. It would be great that we are not. I would love to walk around these places" note book: "than we can hangout more! Or you can give me ideas for my drawings" she than showed me another one of her drawing with boogie. We were dancing. Being happy. "Thanks cocoa. You made us look great" boogie: "I think I would look cooler with a hat" I chuckled. I than hear cocoa giggled. It surprised me and boogie and her. She was blushing that she started smiling. Is she freaking out? Yup she freaking out. I better fix this. "Hey boogie? Did you hear something?" Boogie: "nope. I didn't. Must be the lava. Guess it doesn't matter" I nodded. I winked at cocoa who wrote thank you on her note book. We continue following undyne. Cocoa went ahead. Undyne: "frisk right?" I nodded. Undyne: "that girl. She really quiet. But she looks like everything is new" well. "It kind of is. She been in the care of asriel. She not the people type since something happen to her but I'm ok with that" undyne: "I could see it. Alot of kids are like that. But her one is serious" yeah it is. Undyne: "tell me. How did you convince her to leave the house. A wanted human like you and a flower wouldn't even convince anyone since no one like to listen. I'm surprised with how you did it" I shrugged. "I just told her I wanted to be her friend. At least get to know her" undyne: "everyone needs a friend. I know of mine that I haven't seen in years. The only reason is because of this and I'm not allowed to leave" hm? "What do you mean?" Undyne: "well. I chose this job to show what I want to the monsters. But the commander kept me under watch and got the scientist to plant a bomb inside of me. So I'm stuck here. Forever" oh. How sad. Reminds of how I was stuck with him. Undyne: "anyway let get going now. I wouldn't want the monsters to wait for my music!" We continue walking. And making sure to watch out for the solider. I never thought they would want to start a war. We are not prepared for it. We are going to lose if they are free. But maybe. It for the better. I didn't come here to help this place. I just want to escape. From here. From my life. But. Is there away to stop this commander. I don't know. We got to another set. Undyne: "alright! I'll keep a eye out and you two just set up these ones for this one" she hand us the equipment. Undyne: "please set them up over there and there. Quickly. I think they might come and check here so I'll activate the preparing the set sign just to keep you three from getting grabbed. Well. Off to it" we nodded. Looks like different equipment is needed for this one. We got this! Boogie helps carrying heavy ones and place them where we need them. Cocoa try using her plants plants help too. It strange they can last in this hot place but it good so that something is helping. We are nearly done. We just need to set up the camera and the lights. "Here cocoa. Let me help you" I help cocoa with one of the lights. We got everything set up. Undyne: "your guys done? Good. I think someone coming. So go hide" we nodded. We hide somewhere as the solider show up. Undyne: "alright!!! Let get this music going!!!" The room went dark as the lights turn on. A microphone stand came out of no where. She ready to sing.
(Machine kiss)

Tearing through the midnight shadow, the acceleration burns through the Highway City
I look down to the passenger seat at your rouge coloured sorrow.
You wrapped me up like a sharpened knife, My sweet babe
I'll repaint the vomit-inducing past and future.
Let's go, to the paradise just for us.

I will shower you in 100 million, 200 million, 10 billion kisses, baby.
I will never let you go from my arms ever again.
Just fall in Love with MachineGun Kiss

Connect to the chains. If I am going to lose my freedom
I will throw my worthless honour and money to the dogs.
The romantic last dance
doesn't suit me like this.
You should load the bullet and pull the trigger
at this insane world
as well as at the nightmares that haunt you.

We'll tear apart this never-ending spiral of sadness with a kiss, lady.
Devils and gods won't judge our love.
I need you baby tonight. Hold me tight.

I've kicked out the hindrances of fate and accepted dogma.
So, smile for me, my venus, my dear Maria.
Time is already our memories

I will shower you in 100 million, 200 million, 10 billion kisses, baby.
I will never let you go from my arms ever again.
Just fall in Love with MachineGun Kiss!!!
She than the microphone down as fire came out of the ground. The soldiers already left. Undyne: "now that was great!!" We walked out to her. Undyne: "you three know when to activate the smoke. The right lights. And the fire too. Man your big helps!" We smiled. "Your welcome! It was cool to watch you too!" Note book: "it was great!!!" With alot of =) all over it. Undyne: "well thanks! Anyway we need to get going. They are right behind us and they might figure out your guys are here. So private elevator we go!" We than follow undyne to the elevator. We enter inside. Undyne pushed a button and the elevator goes down. I feel cocoa tapping my shoulder. I turn around to her. Note book: "thank for calming me down. I was scared when I did that" I smiled. "It ok. If it something that makes you feel uncomfortable. We can see it and we can help you. Note book: "you really are a great friend. I want you to know that" so we are friends now. I'm happy. "Maybe someday. We can be more than friends" note book: "what?" Boogie: "frisk!!!" Oh shit! "Um! Forget i said that! I'm happy to be your friend!!" She smiled. Note book: "ok!" Wheeze. That was close. She would have thought I was weird. What a worse time to do it.

Liquid: "out and done. Peace!"