chapter 10: To meet the star

Frisk pov.
We left his lab as the heat hit us. Boogie: "great. I'm probably going to dry up at this rate" let hope we can find water or something. "If you need too. Used my blood if that can help" boogie: "I dont know but let hope it doesn't come to that" I won't let boogie die. We continue going. I than hear a ring from my pocket. Wait. Is that a phone? Oh shit I forgot I have my phone with me! I thought I left it on the surface. I grab it and hold it to my ear. "Hello?" Asgore: "hello! I finally got the right number!" Wait. Asgore? "How did you get my number? And how did you notice I have a phone?" Asgore: "I didn't! I just grab my phone and input ever number I can think of!" Just. Just what? "How?" Asgore: "oh it very easy! You just put in numbers until you get the right call!" Um. Who does that? Asgore: "oh no! He just blow up! I'll call you again!!" He than hang up. "You have interesting family members cocoa" wait. Where did cocoa go? Great not again. I went up ahead. I see her. "Sorry about that cocoa. Your father somehow got my number" Cocoa was staring at what looks like a pad. "I guess you step on it?" I step on it as it throw me up into the air. "Fuck!!!!" I than landed on the ground really hard. "Ow" I turn over on my back. Boogie: "your good? That was a hard floor" I nodded. God. I should have focus on my landing. Boogie: "incoming" what? I than feel someone landed on me. They feel heavy. I looked to see cocoa landed on me!? "Your ok cocoa?" She looked at me and blush big. She looked away. She breast is pushing into mine. No. I must look away. "You can get off of me cocoa" cocoa got off. I see another jump pad. "I'll go first and when you go. I'll catch you. Ok?" Cocoa nodded. I step on it again. It send me to the next one. Cocoa step on it and I catched her. "Ok. Looks like we have to go that way" I looked to where these jump pads will lead us. Boogie: "hey frisk. Where are you touching" hm? I looked. And I see my hand on cocoa breast. I quickly took it off. "Sorry! I didn't mean to grab it!" She blushing still. Note book: "I know. Don't worry" I have to watch where my hands are when grabbing here. Embarrassing. We continue trying to not land on our faces. On in positions that we know is embarrassing. We got to the platform. Or some area I never seen before. Asgore: "hello! Hello!!" Asgore again? "Hell-" asgore: "hello there! I'm sending some cyborgs to help you get that door unlocked! It was locked so that no one allowed to go though because of a on going set or something!!" The door is opening. Asgore: "there you go!! The star should be just up ahead!" Cocoa eyes sparkles more. We entered though the doorway and came out the other side. We continued forwards. There more jump pads on the ground. We step on them as it shoots us up. We landed on the ground. Looks like we have gotten use to these after jumping on them a bit of time in the last area. I mean. There were alot of them. Don't know why. We continue down. I looked at boogie. "Your good?" Boogie: "I am. Still alive" I hope there water or something for him. We got to another jump pad. I step on it and it send me way up. I landed in somewhere dark. I feel someone landed on me. "Is that you cocoa? Tap if it is" she tap. "Thanks. Do you know where we are?" Than the lights turn on. ???: "hey!!!" I hear a loud voice. I than see someone coming towards us. ???: "why are you guys here!!" I step over us. "Oh sorry!" Cocoa got off of me. I stand up. "I'm very sorry!! We just stepping on jump pads and-" I was than stop by cocoa. She hold her note book up to me. Note book: "it her!!! That the star!!!" She write around of stars. "Oh. That means your undyne. The star of the place" undyne: "oh. Than you both must be fans. Well sorry. But I'm very busy. You got me at the worst of times. Right now I have big plans. So please head back" than undyne had a look at me. Undyne: "wait. Your the human that lieutenant was looking for. As well as the flower am I right?" Oh great. "Um. Yes. Your right" boogie: "nice job. Now we are going to be captured" undyne: "that cool to hear. He been talking about you all day. Announce it all over the underground. So I'm not interested in capturing you. But. I may have something that I need your help" what? Note book: "you need our help!?" Surprised face all over the book. Undyne: "yup! You see. I have other ideas that is going to blow up this underground! I have three big music that going to make everyone happy! And seen your getting hunted why not be apart of my music!!" Cocoa eyes sparkles so bright that she jumping. "Since cocoa is your big fan. She been wanting to meet you since we got here. But will you be able to protect us from Asriel and his army?" Undyne: "I can! When your here! No army is allow to operate here unless they have my say so! Come on! We are beginning now!" Equipment appeared. Or undyne throw a big bag of stuff that ended up hitting us. Undyne: "I need you guys to set up everything for this music. It going to be epic!!" She started making sure things are part while we got the lights and then a sound changer ready. It help with the sound for when your needed to change it to match what you want. Even got the stereos ready too. Undyne got the whole area done. Undyne: "nice job! You guys are a big help! Now. Let dance!!!" The lights lower down as she point to us standing away. Now begins her music.
(Brand new stage)

🎵These irreplaceable days ...🎵
(The tone plays)
(🎵Brand new stage🎵)
(Tone plays again)
(🎵Brand new stage🎵)
(The tone ends and begins the singing)
🎵School days!🎵
🎵Felt like they'd go on forever but still they have to end!🎵
🎵Did all the aptitude and talent tests
But I still couldn't figure it out🎵
🎵Sometimes over-confident but mostly no confidence at all🎵
My back was bowed by weakness
🎵It was you that pushed me, my best friend!🎵
🎵We threw off the ugly uniform, ready for anything🎵
then I ran all the way with you
(🎵Go to the next stage, go to the brand new stage🎵)
The miracle of youth made me strong
🎵Dried my tears so I could. dive into a new sea!!!🎵
🎵Let us go enjoy our time!!!🎵
(🎵All to the next day. all for the brand new stage!!🎵)
🎵A life for us to enjoy to the begin and the end!!🎵
(🎵 Go to the next stage. Go to the brand new stage!!🎵)
🎵Let's dive! Brand new stage!🎵
(Tone plays)
(🎵Brand new stage🎵)
(Tone plays again)
🎵New stage full of possibilities!🎵
(🎵Brand new stage🎵)
(🎵Get ready Go to the next stage🎵)
(🎵Dive into an awesome BRAN-NEW STAGE🎵)
She poses. I can see why cocoa loves it. It brings the feeling of happiness even in the underground. The lights turn back on. Boogie: "to be honest. Her music were always great" Undyne: "that was great!!! I feeled more happiness in that song!!" She than walked to us. Undyne: "it must be you two! Your both making it special! Come on!! We got to more music to do!!" She went up to what looks like a elevator. I was about to follow until cocoa stop me. "Hm? What up?" Than she hold a picture of her and undyne. Looking like they are doing a song. Undyne singing while cocoa plays the violin or some other. Than she wrote. Note book: "thank you for bring me to here! Your a great friend!" She called me a friend. That makes me happy. "Your welcome cocoa" undyne: "hey!! Come on!!" We got onto her elevator. It than close up and started moving. Undyne: "you both are going to make this underground remember that even as we are traps we never give up! That the whole reason why I'm the star! You three are my costars! I may look like a robot fish but I promise that no matter what. We will make today be remembered! Just like everyday!!!" I nodded. Cocoa was nodding rapidly. We than waited for the Elevator to stop. Boogie: "you know frisk. I was thinking that you take me with you when we leave this place" really? "I didn't know you wanted to leave boogie?" Boogie: "I did. Down here. It was hell. Running. Hiding. Trying to survive. All of it. But since I followed you. And you meeting me and other monsters that I thought were a threat. You showed me that it was different. That from my view. It was fault. Even if asriel was going to capture me. You showed that papyrus can be normal. That cocoa can have fun with others. That meeting another monster can be great. That seeing the other side of the captain was true. Even being here. I guess it wants go make me feel like I can stay a bit longer" I smiled. This is what I wanted. A save place. Where he won't find me. But he will come here once he knows I'm alive. So I must leave this place. To protect them. To protect my friends.

Liquid: "done and peace!"