chapter 12: next music 2.

Frisk pov.
We exit out of the elevator and we walked down a path. It been a peaceful walk. Mostly there no guards or anything. So it a great walk. We all talk to eachothr like friends. Even stop for a bit to just talk. It very enjoyable. I never talk to much people since I escape. Mostly because of didn't trust anyone. I thought they would rat me out. Guess you can say I hate humans too. But not as much as chara have. She must have something done with her. We continue walking. The area has changed. Looks like we are walking into something else. The floor has gotten purple. And I see webs. Undyne: "make sure you stay close. We are coming up to mufferts bakery. Make sure to buy one thing. Or she will hold it against you" Sound like a way to get easy money. We enter her bakery. Undyne: "good day muffet" muffet: "hello undyne. Welcome to my bakery. I hope your here to see my latest products. Made from real spiders" what? Undyne: "what would you guys like?" We looked at the creepy looking products. They have spiders moving on them. I can see cocoa thinking the same thing. I'll take one for the team. "I'll have that donut please" undyne: "ok" undyne buy it and gave it to me. Undyne: "well we are heading though your place. Elevator somehow disconnected to the floor so sorry" muffet: "I dont mind. I love your music undyne" we waved as we head on though. We got to a door way that spiders let us though. We entered. There alot of webs. Even on the ground. Boogie: "spiders. Great" undyne: "come on. It just though here" we continue moving. I grab cocoa hand to make sure she didn't fall. Boogie: "I remember I nearly got caught in this place once" really? "How?" Boogie: "let say always make sure which ground you will come out of. Or you will be stuck for sometime" I chuckled. We got to the end. Undyne open the door. We exit and got to the next set. Undyne: "alright. We are finally here. This is our third set for the music. We still have time before we need to get it started. So take as much time as you want to set it up" me and cocoa nodded. We started setting up the set. "You know. This is the most funniest time of my life" boogie: "what makes you say that?" I was lifting something. "I was sold to someone to pay off my family debt. For years I spend with him. After finally escaping I hid my self away. I didn't talk to anyone or any person. I didn't trust any man or women. I was hidden. Changed my name. Just so they never found me" boogie: "wait. So you name not frisk?" I nodded. "It now is because I forgot what my real name was. Long time ago. Now frisk will be my name" boogie: "damn. That hard. I didn't know. Sorry if I asked" I shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I'm frisk. Not the girl that spend the rest of her life with someone that just want me for my body" note book: "so your life was ruined too?" I nodded at cocoa. "It was. And I plan to repair it even if it takes so many years" I plan to live free. Have money. And live the life that was sold away. Note book: "that so sad. What about your friends" I went silent. How do I respond to this? Do I tell her that what I say is true? That I never had anyfriends. "Like I said. When we met. I never had any. No one. I was alone. All by my self" I finished setting something up. "That is until I came here. I have found friends. For once in my life there are people I can trust. Now. I only wish to see a place to call home" I finished setting up something. Cocoa was setting up the speakers. Boogie: "well I hope you will find that home someday frisk. Even if it not here. Maybe out there" I nodded. I wonder if cocoa heard all that but it she got distracted. Man. Being friends is hard when your in love with a girl with anxiety but is slowly warming up to others. She should enjoy this. It where her family should be at. I hold out my hand. Than I see a red heart appear. Is this. The soul that I was told about. It. So normal. I can feel a calmness from it. Undyne: "your ok?" Oh. "Yes I am" I got up and set up the cameras. I than went to set the lights. Cocoa was helping me. I forgot my soul was still out that cocoa grab it. "Oh sorry that it out. I was just looking at it since it the first time I seen a soul" Than cocoa summon there own. It looks like mine but darker. Note book: "my soul color is that of a demon. A broken demon" a broken demon. "Cocoa. Your not a broken demon. To me. I see a angel. A angel that have survived a tough life and never gave up on it. A angel that still decided to continue on where demons would have giving up. Your not broken. You are all together. You just need friends" she wrote on her note book. Note book: "asriel said the same thing. But not the whole thing" oh. Guess there was no reason for me to say. Note book: "but when you say it. I feel. More happy than I thought. I'm happy. That you said that" I looked at her. She was covering her face with her note book. Than I see our souls touch eachother. I feel something stuck my self that I nearly fell off. Cocoa nearly did too. Boogie: "I left you both for a minute and you nearly fall off. What happen" honestly. I dont know. "No idea boogie" Than I looked over to cocoa who has her hooded on so I can't see her face. But. I think. She smiling. I don't know. We finished setting it up. Undyne: "nice. I must say. I would do all of these by my self. But it nice having help. Anyway still have time. So let just chat" we sat down and chat. We laughed at funny things. Normal talking to eachother. And nearly fallen a sleep with how enjoyable it is. I close my eyes to falk asleep. I hope they don't mind.
Cocoa pov.
I never thought speaking even if I don't talk was enjoyable. I Means. I'm hanging out with the star! I'm so happy!! She so cool too! Helping her is my favorite part too! It like I am apart of her music making! I should really thank frisk too. And boogie too. They help me meet some amazing people! They really are friends. A flower. And a human. I thought all humans have friends. They must not know how to make friends. Was this to help this get friends too? I guess we both learn from this too. When I felt her soul. I felt something enjoyable. Something calm. Something fun. It like what she really feels. Than for somereason. Our souls touched eachother. A feeling that surprised both of us. It was strange. But. It felt. Like being close to someone. I could help but smile. Undyne: "wake her up. We are getting started" I nodded. I waked frisk up. Boogie was just letting her sleep. Frisk: "hm? What?" I point to the set. Frisk: "oh she starting it. Come on let go than" we went to where the camera don't see us. Undyne: "alright! Let begin!!" Area goes dark as the lights ready around undyne.
TONIGHT
(The tune plays)
🎵My trance was broken by false justice🎵
🎵I thought I was holding your hand, but before I knew it. it was already gone🎵
🎵Seasons change, time ticks away, two people lost their way🎵
🎵So tonight, ill take you home. Again tonight, While I'm all alone, these memories can't be changed🎵
🎵Ah tonight, I'll wait🎵
🎵Yeah tonight, at our usual place
On a night like this, it feels like I'll meet you🎵
🎵If the two of us can walk together again🎵
🎵The old heartbreaks, the tears on our cheeks,🎵
🎵I'll show you how to turn them into funny stories🎵

🎵Until we start to forgive and forget the mistakes of the past🎵
🎵our lives will be a waste of time; let's finish it with this night🎵
🎵So tonight, so many times
Again tonight, breathe a sigh🎵
🎵Let tonight bring an end to days like that🎵
🎵So tonight, we can rewrite🎵
🎵Yes tonight, everything🎵
🎵Tonight for sure, I'm sure you'll come
And tonight, if we could walk together again🎵
🎵I'll hold your hand tight
and never let go🎵
🎵and once again, restart from tonight
Start from tonight🎵
🎵Yes, tonight🎵

That music. It was beautiful. Like someone was singing it to me. Miss undyne walked over to us. Undyne: "that song was for my girlfriend. Who I hope to see once someone get this bomb out of me. Come on. Let head to my resort and you all can rest there. It been a long day I can see" that undyne resort! This day keeps getting better and better. Boogie: "keep your self awake frisk. We are nearly there" frisk does look tired. So do I. We followed undyne in the elevator. I started drawing alot as I always do. Most of them are just everyone I meet. But it also frisk and boogie too. It like I gotten more Close to her than I thought. Am I. Liking her? I don't know. I'm confused.

Liquid: "done and night. Peace!"