chapter 14: the last music

Frisk pov.
"Spending my life with you. Is all I can ask for. You make me feel happy. Free. Hope. I never thought I would meet you. And now I did. Will you. Go out of me?" It what I said. She smiled and grab my hand. She open her mouth. But all I hear is silent. Than everything went dark. As always he there. Towering over me. Saying that I'll never escape. That I will be his forever. Heard them before. Don't want to again. I'll be here for a longtime until I wake up. So. May as well just do it than. As always. I grab the gun that zlways in my hand and fired at my head. It forces me to wake up. Which did. I got up and rub my eyes. I looked to cocoa. Who still a sleep. I got out of the bed and head into the shower. I take off my clothes and step inside. I closed the door and turn it on. I let the water ran down all the scars. The water really calm. I can't remember what my name was before I changed it to frisk. It was lost at time. Lost when I left him. Frisk is who ill be. Forever will be. And I know cocoa won't want to be with me. I never felt this way for someone in years. It coming close to the end. As my heart aches. Love is painful. Always will be. I started cleaning my self. I hear someone open the door. Since im close to done than I'll head out. I hear the door open behind me. I turn around to see a naked cocoa!? I went backwards hoping the smoke would cover me. "Cocoa! I-i didn't hear you enter!" I looked away as I try not to stare at her naked body. Her breast are fully out. "You finish first. I'll be done later" this is embarrassing. Even for her. Cocoa: "....we....could.....finish.....together" hm? I turn back around as she looked away. Did she speak? Her voice sound. Quiet. But it was sweet. Like a innocent child. "You spoke to me" she nodded. I than gave her a hug. "You trust me. I'm so glad. I been wanting to be trusted. I wanted you to trust me. You always cheerful. You make me happy just be looking at you. And I like you. I wish I'm pwas like you. You have aloving family while my one is just. Assholes. And you have a happy underground. I want to stay here. I want to be your friend. But. My mind. I would only endanger you. You and everyone here. I don't want to see my friends get hurt. But I don't want to see you hmget hurt or become his play thing. Your very important to me. And. I...." I stop my self. If I say this. It could ruin everything. Should I. Should I not. I don't know. I can feel my self shaking. I don't want to ruin this. I don't want to ruin anything. Fuck it. I connected my lips with hers. I can feel her tense up. But I didnt let go. I just want to savor this moment. That I have my first kiss. With someone I love. But I than feel cocoa. Accepting the kiss. This is surprising. Why is she accepting it. She pulled back. "You. Accepted it. Why? I thought" Than she hold a paper that was getting wet. Cocoa: "I....have...feeling...for....you..too" cocoa. I can feel my face tearing up. "This. I. Didn't expect you too. But im happy. I'm happy!!" I can't believe she feel the same. She really is a angel. I kissed her again. We stayed kissing for awhile. Until pulled apart. She was blushing. I chuckled. "Come on. Let finish up" she nodded. we finish cleaning our selfs. Than we left the showers. We get our clothes on. We looked at eachother for a bit as cocoa blushed and looked away. I hold out my hand. "Let go cocoa" I forgot what going on anyway. She grab it as we leave the room. We head for the fountain. Boogie was waitting for us with undyne. He see us. Boogie: "finally. I thought you tw- wait. You two are holding hands. Frisk did you?" I nodded. Cocoa hide her face with her note book. Because she blushing very red. Boogie: "and she accepted?" I nodded. I'm embarrassed to say the words. Note book: "yes" boogie was very surprised. Boogie: "nonstop you always surprised me. Now. You with her when I told you not too. Well. Nice job!" He not mad. Boogie: "I shouldn't be surprised you won't listen to me. After all. You are the mostly Friendly's human I met" he smiled. I smiled back. Undyne: "well that nice. Are you guys. Ready. The music video I have plan today is just in the core. And I won't be great without you two. So let go!" We nodded. We followed undyne as boogie connected him self to my arm. Undyne open the core as we walked. Undyne: "before we go to the set. Let me show you around" we followed undyne. She was explaining the area to us. How this place is powered. How it the only place that running this underground power. If it was destroyed. Than they are doomed. But as long as she there and asgore. They will make sure that it will be alright. No matter what. This underground. Will survive. Even with soldiers in this place. It will survive. I really do hope I can stay. But as I said. He will be here. Someday. So I must leave. In order to save everyone. After awhile of following undyne we got to where I believe is the last set of her music for today. Undyne: "today is going to be a special one. Boogie told me your planning to leave this place because of someone hunting you. I hope to change your mind with this last music" it light up. Undyne: "this music will be for you and you both. Are going to be in it!" What!? Really!? I can see the sparkles in cocoa eyes. Undyne: "there will be instruments that we will be using. They are already. Just need us to be behind them" we nodded as we got Behind our instruments. I have a guitar while cocoa is playing the key board. Undyne stand behind the mic. Undyne: "are you ready! This music goes to this human here with there help! It time to show we are not dogs!!"
JUDGEMENT
(A guitar solo started)

I am an unloved, dirty stray dog
W

ho has just wandered from his own destiny
But to remind you very simply
My tale ain't waggin' in goddamn joy
They tried to raise me up, to become a Yes Man

(WHOA WHOA We are bad boys)

L

eft behind as hooligans
We say "no" in the name of JUSTICE
WE'RE BREAKIN' THE LAW
BREAKIN' THE WORLD, DESTROY IT
(Breaking the world)
TEAR UP THE TENDERNESS
WE'RE BREAKIN' THE RULES
We won't be bound by any of the Six Codes
(Breakin' the law)
We're gonna overwhelm the world
Raising our clenched fists, we strike upon the earth and MAKE OUR VERY OWN
JUDGEMENT
(Guitar solo again)
I've never understood love
Because I'm still a lonely, sad, dirty, stray dog
But they can't fucking tame and treat me
With cash, or their bullshit applause

-(GUITAR RIFF REST)-

It may hurt like hell, it may hurt like hell
I

might end up losing everything
I will NOT BECOME YOUR SLAVE
I refuse in the name of JUSTICE
JUSTICE
WE'RE BREAKIN' THE LAW
BREAKIN' THE WORLD, DESTROY IT
(Breaking the world)
TEAR UP THE TENDERNESS
WE'RE BREAKIN' THE RULES
We won't go soft and suck up to the overlords
(Breakin' the world)
We're gonna overthrow
Raise up your clenched fists
We're gonna strike the earth and MAKE OUR VERY OWN
Strike and MAKE OUR VERY OWN
JUDGEMENT
JUDGEMENT

(

Guitar solo ends it)
That was awesome!!! So enjoyable. I looked over to cocoa who enjoyed her self. I smiled. Undyne: "come on. I'll take you to where you want to go" I nodded. I grab a hold of cocoa hand again. We walked off the stage and followed undyne.
Asriel pov.
I feel like I'm getting closer. I have to annoy undyne saying I'm not.alloqed here. My men been telling me that they came though here. And they were told to leave Because of undyne. Too bad she not around. I than looked at a TV screen inside of the elevator. It playing one of undyne music. Cocoa loves them. Once I find that human. I will find cocoa. Wait. Is that the human and cocoa!? They are with undyne! I have to get there. Cocoa!!! I am coming to your side!!! That human will pay!!! I hope they didn't touch you!!! I ran out of the elevator as I head for undyne resort.

Liquid: "finished and peace!"