chapter 19: cocoa story. The final story.

Cocoa pov.
I remember how it all started. My life. My birth. My pain. I remember it all. It a story that I don't want to tell. Don't want to share. Only my brother knows. And he saw what happened when I mentioned it to him. I started smiling as black stuff started coming out of my eyes and mouth. That happens alot. I don't know why. Or how it happens. It just does. But it time. Than frisk knows. But I'll explain it like I explained to asriel.
*9 years ago*
I was reading a book that furry man gave me. It a interesting book. He out so I guess I'll just read. Mr furry man is now. And furry. I wish I could hold his furry hand again. I than see him came though the door. I don't want to disturb him so I sat there. Asriel: "hey kid" hm? "Y-yes Mr furry" asriel: "it ok. No need to be scared. I don't know if I asked your name and how old you are. And since you will be staying here. You don't mind asking? If you feel like it. I don't mind waitting for you to tell me" he so nice. "O-ok" I place the book down. I sat up on the chair. "M-my name is. C-chara. I-im 12 years old. And" I stop for a bit. "I'm broken" he looked at me. Listening. "My mother. Took me to the hospital many times. I needed medical examinations. Because I was always told that I was broken and needed to be fixed. She hated me because of that. Saying and complaining of how broken I was. That no matter how I try to be fixed. I always be broken. She thought I was possessed by a demon. That I was a demon. I was exorcism more than I can think of. That my mother threw me out. I didn't want to live. I was forever a demon. Broken" I can feel my smile coming. "No matter what. Im broken. Demon. I shouldn't be alive. I shouldn't be here" I can feel the black stuff. "I want to die. I don't want to be a demon anymore" it doesn't stop. I can feel it staining my face. Than I feel asriel hand on my head. Asriel: "hey. Calm down. Maybe that what you think. But hearing from others is what made you think. It you thats should decide that" but I agree with them. I am one asriel: "if you agree than your wrong. No one broken" he pat my head. Asriel: "I'll be taking you to see my father who the scientist. I would like to understand what really wrong with you" I started shaking. He grab a cloth and started wiping my face. Asriel: "I'll be there. It just to make sure of your condition. If he trys anything funny. I'll make him regret it" Mr furry man. "O-ok" he went to the door. Asriel: "when I'm come back. I'll take you to him" I nodded. He left and I went back to reading.
*present*
"After he brought me to mr asgore. He did tests on me. The non hurting ones. That when he knew of my condition. He could fix it. Asriel was angry and started yelling at him. I knew that I was broken. I couldn't get it out of my head. That I could never be repaired. That I'll forever be broken" frisk sat infront. She was listening. She place a drink infront of me. A chocolate shake. I drink from it. Frisk: "that so sad. And she just looked away from you? Did she hurt you?" I couldn't say. I didn't want to think about it. Frisk: "but at least your ok. I mean. Look at you! You are talking more and more!" I know. It because of her and hero for helping me. And making a place where I belong. "I wouldn't have done it if not for you and hero" frisk: "no need to say that! You should have the credit!" I smiled. I pulled back my hooded. "You. Can call me chara if you want. No need to say cocoa" frisk: "are you sure? I don't mind cocoa" I looked at her and gave her the biggest smile. "I'm sure. I trust you with my name" she smiled at me and blushed. Frisk: "ok chara!" I blushed too. She always made me blush. I guess that how love works. I'm still trying to understand love. Towards a girl too. But But important to me. And I am important to her. Boogie: "hey guys. I caught asriel trying to sneak in" again. "Hero!!" He walks over to us. Asriel: "how wrong can you be! I'm here with a message!" What his way into wanting spend time with me now? Asriel: "you are need at base number 5" I forgot there so many bases. Frisk: "you better be right. If this is wrong. I'll have toriel watch you for a week. That means no trying to sneak into my house!" He nodded rapidly. Frisk: "I'll be back chara. Than we will spend time together" she gave me a quick kiss and left. It gets lonely without her sometime. But at least boogie here. Asriel: "so. You allowed her to call your real name. You trelust her more than I know" I smiled. "Well someone here needs to stop coming up with random excuses just to spend alittle bit more time with me" asriel: "your my angel. I don't want anything happening to you no matter what" I know. I looked out the window. "I'm happy hero. So happy" asriel: "you are. And your smiling too. The happy one" i looked outside of the window. The wind blows against my hair. The sound of the trees. Everything. I'm happy. And I hope it stays that way. Mother. I'm not broken. Or a Demon. No matter what. You words won't work on me anymore. I have a lover. I have a family. I have a new life. Now. Let me enjoy it. It all I want. I hear the door slam open. Ow. Frisk: "you lie to me again!!!" I covered my ears. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to but still. Asriel: "oh really? I'm sorry. That what I was told" he couldn't make eye contact. And sweating alot. Asriel: "I shall speak to them right away ma'am!" He was about to run but frisk hold on. Frisk: "you heard what I said. Didn't you" he stop. He slowly turn around. Frisk: "I said that if it a lie again. You will have captain toriel watching you at all times. And your not allow to spend time with chara for a week" he quickly got on his knees. Asriel: "don't do this!!! I promise I won't do it again!!" I chuckled. Frisk snap her finger as I see mom. I quickly gave her a hug. Frisk: "captain. Would you kindly take him away" toriel: "I shall commander" mom pick up hero up started taking him away. Frisk: "sorry about that. I dont like being told bad info when I just want to be with the love of my life" I smiled and feel a blush come onto my face. Than she grab my hooded and gave me a kiss on my lips. I can feel my face hearing up. Boogie: "hey. Why don't we have a picture taken. Just you two. I'll take the picture" I nodded. Frisk grab the flowers she handed to me. Frisk: "maybe this will add on a little bit of a theme!" I grab it and hold it in my arms. So that it under my chin. I hold the flowers with one arm as I hold frisk hand in the other. Boogie: "smile for this moment. I want you both to remember this moment like you wish you can go back" she stood closer to me. I lean my head on hers as she lens it on mine. I smiled the biggest smile. Boogie: "cheese!!" Frisk smiled too. As the camera flashed. Boogie: "now this one belongs in a special book" I gave frisk a kiss but I didn't pull back. I stay the kiss for a bit longer. I had my eyes closed. After a bit. I pulled back. I look into her eyes. "I love you frisk" frisk smiled back. Frisk: "I love you too. Chara" she hold me in her arms as we let the day go past.
Nightmare pov.
"Listen up everyone!" I got back with X. "I have a new Allie. And you all may know her" X jump from the high rail and landed on the bottom floor. X: "yo!! Name X!" I join her. "She will help us very" X walked up to the cage. X: "you have alot of frisk here. Why do you need more" I turn away. "Dont ask questions. Just make sure that you get a frisk i tell you too" I teleported back up to where error is. This is where error goes though all of the world's. My one is over at the other room. Where I can be left alone. I go though worlds but it mostly to be alone with her. Frisk locket. I walk in there. I grab the locket. I miss you everyday. I missed you smile. Your kindness. You were the only one that care about me beside my sister. The only one that I loved. If only you. Didn't chose her. If only you. Told me that you loved me. I wish. I wish you did. Error: "nightmare" I can feel a black tear forming. "What?" I wipe it away. Error: "I discovered what wrong with storyswapfell" I turn around to error. "And?" Error: "someone very powerful messed with it. Someone called the player" I already heard about this. "Is that all?" Error: "I'm trying to figure out what they are planning. Whatever it is it not making any problems. I'll send killerfell to get her" killerfell? Error: "oh right. I decided to get killerfell and outerdust. Bit there also one I been thinking of getting to join us. But I'll let you know when I made my Decision" I nodded. "Ok. You may go" Sound like she got more help. This is good. More powerful charas to help us. And we will be able to get them all. Than I'll bring you back and make a new universe. One where killers like us didn't have to suffer. We didn't deserve it. I hold the locket it to my chest. I slowly close my eyes. I need a rest.
??? Pov.
"......nightmare" she appeared next to me. ???: "hey. Come on. We shouldn't be going to this universe" no one can't see us since this is only a mirror portal. Something I made sure they can't see us. ".....I want to know what will happens....." ???: "*sigh* ok than. I'll keep a eye out just incase those shift girls don't come here" I wonder if I should help ink chara of this universe. I may not know what they are saying. But they must have something planned. "....Reaper chara. Take me too ink chara of this universe" reaper: "wait. Are you serious. We are not supposed to be here remember!" I stared at her blankly. Reaper: "fine but after this. We are going back to sans universe since we belong there" Reaper hold her hand out. Reaper: "come on core frisk" I took her hand as she ready to take us to chara.

Liquid: "here you go guys. The last chapter for storyfell gold. I hope you guys like it. I put in alot of of work for this since there was nothing to off of. But I hope it turn our well. Later and peace!"