chapter 6: building trust.

Frisk pov.
I sat down as I look at cocoa. She drawing something. But she must be having fun. Boogie: "man. It feels great to be able to be here. Not getting hunted. Finally able to go around without guards seeing me and want to capture me" I wonder why. He been saying that alot. "Do you have any idea why they are after you?" Boogie: "mostly because I spoke against them. I didnt like creating a army just to one day attack the humans. Hell other humans has already fallen down here" other humans have? "Really? I thought I was the only one" boogie: "about 6 others have fallen. Since she one of them makes her the 7" so. I'm the 8 human that fallen. Wonder what happen to the others. Boogie: "it best not to think about what happen to the others" damn. He can read my mind or something? I looked over to cocoa who is move her legs back and forwards as she enjoying her self. I had a little peek under her skirt. Yup. She wearing black shorts. She looked at me. I quickly look at my phone. I only had one little peek. That all. I looked at her back. Are those. Wings? Angel wings. They are small. I didn't see them until now. She still drawing. Boogie: "she must love drawing. She so focus on it. She really cute. Very. I want to hug her. But I know that would only make her uncomfortable. Wonder what happen to her when she was on the surface. She than got up and look show me a drawing. It me giving the statue the umbrella. It so well drawing. "Wow. That amazing. It shows how lonely the statue was until the umbrella. Now it looks like it happy. Thanks cocoa" she smiled as well as blushing. Note book: "no need. I thought it was nice of you to do that" I nodded. I looked into her eyes. I blushed and quickly look away to not make her uncomfortable. I looked over to see the ground. "We are close to the ground" she looked over too. She so cute. At least she warm up to me. It got to the ground. We step off. We than started moving ahead. Where the hell did we end too now. Boogie: "we are in the trash place. Where all our trash go too" I can see that. We went ahead. There must be a exit to this place. It smells. We turn a corner and I can see someone. They are wearing a gray sheet. "Um. Hello?" They heard me and try to hide. "I know that you" ???: "um! I'm just a old tv!" Are they serious? ???: "ok. You got me" they stand up and walked over to us. Alphy: "hi. I'm alphy. And I know I'm supposed to have permission but I just wanted to look around. I'll return home. Please don't tell the lieutenant!" Um. Does she think we are guards? "I'm not a guard. I'm just someone looking around here" alphy: "your not?" I nodded. They cover there face in embarrassment and try to hide again. "We can still see you" alphy: "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to mistake you!" They are really trying. Cocoa went to drawing. "Come on out. Let us talk like friends" alphy: "friends? But we just met" boogie: "she likes this to everyone she meets" they came out of there trying to hide. Alphy: "well I'm still sorry! It been sometime since I seen more people here. Except for someone name monster kid. He would come and have a look around here" that cool. "Is there somewhere you live? Why dont we talk there?" Cocoa looked at me surprised. Alphy: "you. Want to hangout!?" I nodded. Alphy: "o-ok! I'll show you!" Alphy than showed the way. I looked to cocoa. She was shaking. "It alright. Think of this as warming up to those in the underground. Don't worry. I'll take responsibility for what happens" I hold out my hand. They looked at it. They slowly take it. We followed alphy to her home. It looks like a normal house that down the street. She open her door for us. We walked in. Cocoa chose to sit in a corner. I sat next to her. Alphy: "um. So. What. Do you. Want. To. Do?" I looked around. "What do you like?" She went happy and went though a box. Alphy: "I have things called anime!" Anime? Those cartoons right? Alphy: "I have alot but my favorite ones are mew mew kissey!" I never heard of that one before. Alphy: "in it there this cat girl that transform into this form of herd and she beats up bad guys!" Than she went on and on about it that I'm slowly going to sleep. Cocoa look into a stack of music disc by the looks of it. Than she grab one. Alphy: "oh those. They are from my favorite music creator!" Cocoa eyes. They Sparkled when see saw it. Alphy: "do you like her too?" Cocoa nodded with excitement. Alphy: "really!? Let play one!" Alphy grab one of her musics and played it. Cocoa sat down listening to it. Alphy did too. The music was. Actually good. But my eyes were slowly closing. Boogie: "*yawn* I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when I grow back my eye" he fallen asleep before me. Cocoa doesn't mind if I close My eyes. If something wrong than she will wake me up. I haven't had a good sleep in awhile anyway. I close my eyes as the music put me to sleep.
Cocoa pov.
Undyne music always knows how to make me smile. It calm. And It always makes me smile. I looked over at alphy who likes it too. I never met anyone who likes it beside my brother. He probably worried sick. I should have left a note. But it been fun. It been awhile and I get to see mom too! I wonder what she up too. I hope to see her and spend time at her house! I love her pie! I looked over to frisk who her and boogie are sleeping. I looked at them. I got a really good drawing idea. I grab my note book and started drawing. Alphy was watching as I was drawing. I got the head. The arms. The body. Everything. I than add boogie sleeping with her. Than I added flowers around her. It looks. Great. I like it. Alphy: "that amazing!!!" I covered my ear. I hate it when they are loud. Alphy: "can you do one of this! Please! Please!!" She making me uncomfortable. I shook my head rapidly. Alphy: "oh. I'm making you uncomfortable am I. Sorry" alphy: "I dont have any friends and the one that was important to me. Went off doing her career" she grab undyne disc case. Alphy: "she was the only one. Now she barley visits. So it hard to make friends. Even if I'm alone" Sound like she alone. Not much friends. Just like me. I grab my note book and write on it. I show it to her. Note book: "we can be friends" after thinking about it. Maybe it was a good idea I let frisk take me with her. Not to just get to know eachother. So I can meet new people. And befriend them. Alphy: "you want to be friends with me? Yes! Of course! I'll be friends with you!" I smiled as I now have a new friend. I than continue drawing as well as making that character she likes.
Frisk pov.
I woke up from the nightmare. It normal to me because I already spend many years dreaming that he would find me and get her back. I yawn. I see cocoa infront of me. She saw me awake. Notebook: "morning!" I rub my eyes. "Cocoa. Sorry I fallen a sleep. I haven't had a good sleep since I got here" she smiled as me. "Well we better go. We still have places to see" Cocoa nodded. We got up. Alphy: "oh your leaving? OK. Well hope you visit!" I nodded. We left her house. Boogie still asleep. "So. How was that?" Note book: "fun! We are friends!" Really!? "That cool! Does that mean we are too?" Note book: "nope!" Really. Aww. Note book: "I have a strong hate for humans. And since your one. It going to take sometime for me to trust you" oh. "I'll accept that! I'll show you that I'm not like those ones! I was born with a kind heart!" She smiled and we continue walking. I found ruins writing. It talk about the war. A war that monsters won't forget. I can see why a army exist here. They are ready to attack the surface. Start another war. We continue walking as we got to a area full of blue flowers as I see someone standing infront of us. It turn around. It those same red eyes. They come into the light as I see a tall monster holding a long rife. They are wearing captain clothes. The long rife they have looks like a heavy machine gun. They look at us. Boogie: "mmmm. What?" Boogie woke up. Boogie: "oh. We already moving. Where are we?" He looked and went wide eyes. Boogie: "the. The. The. The. The" even they couldn't find the right words to say. I step back. Cocoa just stands there. They point there gun at me. There one eye scares me. It looks into the scope. Than cocoa went up to her. Gave her a hug. She kept pointing her gun until she stop and hug cocoa. "What?"

Liquid: "here go and peace!"