You're my nurse, Love

Prologue- 10 years ago, Hospital

" This is not fair let me out of here!" I struggled against the 2 nurses holding me down. "Dash you have to calm down right now! You're heart is really weak after the surgery if you keep this up it'll get worse!" one of the nurses said in a panic.

"I can die for all I care! I lived here all my life! I want to get out of this place!" I struggled more and more. "Dash Jereda calm down this instant!" I paused and looked at Demi.

I looked at the floor as she pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be okay Dash. I promise" she said smoothly. "It's not. I already know I can't be safe. I over heard you talk about it with your boss! There's no cure so everyone just stop pitting me and get the hell out of my life!"

I know it was a little harsh but I didn't care I took off. "Dash!" one of the nurse said but Demi stopped them. "No he need some time to himself" she said.

I ran toward the hospital's yard where it always calms me down. Like always, no one was outside because it was Saturday and everyone is inside enjoying there time with there family while I'm stuck here with no one.

 Or so I thought.

There standing before me was a little girl, maybe about the same age I was holding a flower and smiling to herself. She looked like an angel. I was taken back for a second.

Then she notice I was staring there and she turned to me. "Oh I didn't know you were there!" she giggled and got up and walked toward me, I took a step back.

She paused and cocked her head to the side, "What's the matter don't you want to play?" her eyes was pleading for me to say eyes that I can't say no even though I was in a bad mood.

I sighed and followed her , she giggled and twirl the flower in her hands. "Why do you look so sad?" she said and looked right at me. I was taken back, this girl can tell just by looking at me?

I didn't really feel comfortable telling her about it actually. She seemed to have read my mind and gave me a small smile. "It's okay to tell someone about your problem mainly to me. See I'm going into a surgery tomorrow because something is wrong with my head when I was born and I might loss about 1 year of my memory. So if you tell me and let it out, I'll probably forget when I'm in surgery tomorrow. It's like you never told me" she offered.

I was suprised and taken back by the girl before me. How can she be so calm when saying that? "Okay fine I'll tell you" I was suprised I told her everything. When I was a little boy and how I was stuck before I was even born because of my heart condition no one can cure.

I didn't know how great I felt when I told someone about my problem and empty it. Before I know it I was crying a bit.

The girl pulled me into a bear hug and I did the same thing. After I calm down she again gave me a small sad smile. "Thank you for telling me about yourself, I'm glad I can meet you even though I won't remember you any more after tomorrow" she said.

Actually I should have been the one thanking her. She was about to say more when a nurse came by. "Time for you to go back to your room and get prepare for the big day" she said. The girl nodded and followed the nurse.

"Oh by the way!" she stopped walking and came up to me and handed me the flower she was holding.

"My name is Zoey. I really hope we can meet again and be friends!" she said with a little blush forming. I nodded and gave her a small smile, "Me too, I'm Dash by the way, see you later."

Then she took my by suprise when she gave me a small kiss on the cheek, making me blush before she headed inside the hospital.

She was my first crush and the first person I have ever opened up too,

I never saw her again.

Or so I thought...

keep going or stop? (:

vote or comment♥