chapter 11

Zoey's POV

"Can we go to that one?!" I pointed at the huge roller coaster, scratch that, now that I'm here, I'm having the best time of my life.

"Can't it's already 7:30. We need that 30 minutes to get back" he pointed out. "Aw, does time go that fast?" I said to myself. He chuckle, and led me outside the admission booth and we took the train back to the hospital.

"So does that mean that you're going to treat me like a nurse and accept me?" I asked as we walked to the hospital. He thought about it for a minute, " A bit, doesn't mean I'm going to accept you 100% though" he said.

'Didn't think so' I smiled to myself. "But you should be proud, you're the first nurse I actually spend alot of my time with instead of getting them in trouble" I swore I saw a faint blush, but it could have been my eyes playing a trick on me.

We walked inside the hospital and Demi smiled at us. "Welcome back how's your day out in years Dash?" Dash strug, "Fair" with that said, Demi smiled at me before going back to work.

"Well see you tomorrow" I waved bye as he went inside the elevator. "So tell me where you went" Demi asked. "To the carnival in Coney Island" I said showing her the ticket. "He actually invited you to go?" she widened her eyes.

"More like black mailed me, but yeah why? Is that wrong?" Now I was panicking. "No not at all, just kind of shocking. Dash isn't the type to hang around anyone closely because at the end he thinks there going to leave him. You're the first one he opened up to beside me."

So I've been told. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Demi" I took my scrub from the locker along with my book bag. "Oh right before you leave I have something can I ask you a question?" she flipped open a folder.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked. "Have you...ever had surgery before?" I stared at her for a second, surgery? Sudden there was a pang in my head. I clutched tightly on my head. This is the second time it actually happened.

Why?

I gasp at the pain. Everything was going black.

"Before I go to the room, can you do me a favor?" I asked one of the nurses. She looked at me, "What is it Zoey?"

"Give this to him!" I gave the doctor a necklace. It was too foggy to see the necklace well but it was oval shaped, silver with remarkable pattern. The nurse laugh, "Do you have a crush on that boy?"

Boy? Who? "I only met him but I like him already! You think I'll remember him one day?" The nurse took the necklace, "I'll give this to him. Maybe you'll remember him, love works in weird ways sometimes. You just need to keep looking."

"Zoey! Zoey! Are you all right?!" I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. The light blinded me. "Zoey?" I looked up to see Demi and Dash. When did I get ...? All right I spaced out. What was that memory anyways?

"Thank God you're okay" Dash breathed out a sigh of relief and I realized I was at the hospital bed. "Just as I thought" I heard Demi say to herself. "Sorry about me blacking out all of a sudden" I said gingerly.

"No problem just rest okay? I called your mom she said you have to stay in the hospital until morning, now go rest okay?" Demi said.

I nodded, to tired to say anything. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.