chapter 23

Zoey's POV The next day...

"What?! Dash remembers his memories?!" Demi screeched. I giggled as Dash pulled me into a hug, grinning at Demi's shock face. "But how? The chances of you getting your memory back was like 1 in a 100 chances!" she seemed shock and also relief.

"It was because of my nurse" he nuzzled my neck and I couldn't stop giggling. Demi laughed, "Wow Zoey, are you sent from God to help him? Cause it's working like a charm" she said.

I put on my scrub over my clothes and smiled at Demi, "Well better get to work!" I said. She nodded and got back to work also. Dash followed me up stairs. "You really should take a nap, I heard from Demi that after I left you didn't even sleep" I suggested. He didnt sleep for 2 days in a row!

"No" he said a little coldly that I was taken back and a bit hurt. "Then how about a nap?"

"No" he said again, this time glaring at me. "Well okay, you seem like you want to be alone so I'll just-" I was about to leave the room because he seemed to be in a bad mood but he held onto my wrist.

I turned around to come in contact with his eyes. "Don't" he whispered. "Well why don't you sleep then? I'll stay with you" I said. He shook his head, "You don't understand. I'm tired as hell but I don't want to ...forget."

I got it now. My eyes soften and so did my voice. "Dash, I understand but you really need to sleep. How about this, I'll sleep next to you okay?" he seemed to be thinking about it for a second before he moved over.

I smiled at him and snuggled next to him. "You know I can get into so much trouble right?" he chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Highly doubt it" he answered closing his eyes.

Less then a few minutes he was sound asleep. I smiled at him and snuggled close to his chest before I fell asleep.

XoxoXOxO

"Zoey, wake up" I felt Dash poking me on the side of my stomach gently. Since I was really ticklish, I jumped and giggled. I groan, "5 more minutes" I said. "But I'm bored as hell" he whines kissing my lips over and over till I was fully awake.

"See what I tell you? You won't forget" I flipped over and hugged him tightly, "If you did, I'll find a way to make you remember because I love you Dash."