chapter 17

Dash's POV

"Come on Dash you gotta play!" Zoey whines. I sighed, "For the last 100th time, no" I said putting my book down. I can't get anything done when she whines. "Come on do it for Rebecca she haven't played hide and seek for like, ever!"

"You're a nurse, you're suppose to help me not make me do things" I said. She stuck her tongue out, "Well you're my boyfriend you're suppose to help me when I want something! Come on please Dash...for your nurse?"

I sighed and got up my bed. "You so owe me" I said. "Yeah yeah! Rebecca let's go hide now!" she ran out of my room laughing with Rebecca. I adjusted my necklace and counted slowly to 100.

1...

2...

3...

Yeah, 3 seconds should be enough. I put my hands in my pocket and walked around the hospital, not bother looking , they'll come out when they get bored.

 Zoey's POV

Rebecca hid under Demi's desk ( Demi allowed and tagged along with helping us) and I climbed up a tree right outside a yard. I giggled to myself. This is the first job I have, and I'm having so much fun all thanks to Dash.

I looked around the yard, there was something about here. There was a flower...

No scratch that, a yellow flower and a boy.

I closed my eyes and think hard. What was it?

Then, I saw myself as a kid holding a flower, it was the day I was suppose to go get surgery because of my head. There was a boy, his eyes reminded me of Dash, no hope.

The younger me was running toward him and gave him a flower and kissed him on the cheek.

'I'm Dash" the boy said with a faint blush.

The next thing I knew, I was again in another dream. I was holding the necklace. It looked so familiar, wait a minute...

Dash was wearing that necklace. Did I give it to him? I recall from the 2nd time I had a flash back I told a nurse to give it to him. To Dash.

Oh my God I remember now.

I did met Dash before, no wonder he looked so familiar. I knew him when I was brought here for surgery that was successful but I lost 1 year of memories.

"Found you Zoey" I snapped back to reality. Dash.

"Dash! I remember! I remember when I first met you!" before I can stop myself I throw myself off the tree and into his arms.

"What?" he seemed like he was in shock. I reached and took the necklace. That that was necklace I saw. "I remember when I saw you 10 years ago. When I first met you" I smiled at him.

He was taken back, "You're the girl 10 years ago?" I nodded and kissed him.

"Hey I thought we were playing hide and seek not kissie kissie!" I blushed and got off when I saw Rebecca crossing her arms and looking mad.

"Sorry on with hide and seek!" I said.

So far everything seemed to be in place right now.