chapter 16

Zoey's POV

I quickly hung up the phone and ran up my room and changed out of my school clothes and new one before I dashed out. "I'll be right back mom!" I passed her and ran out.

This is all my fault. I was the one who stormed out even though I was the only one who he can talk to about his problem and I left him there all alone.

I ran in the hospital and dashed by everyone who was giving me weird looks. He needs me as much as I need him.

Why did I care so much?

Because...I love him. I fell in love with him in less then 2 months. Is that possible? I don't know anymore. I ran all the way upstairs and stopped in front of his room. I slowly opened his room and my heart stopped.

He looked like he has given up everything as he stared out the window looking out the window. Did he notice I was standing there?

I notice his wrist was covered in large white bandage to stop the bleeding but it still showed it a bit. "Dash?" My voice was low . He snapped his attention towards me. "Zoey?" his voice was husky and so broken ,like he gave up on life.

"I'm here" I came near him and before I can say anything he grab me into his body and I was crush on his chest. "Zoey, I thought you'll never come back" his voice cracked abit.

"I'm here now, I won't leave you ever again" I said softly and he kissed me on the forehead whispering thank you. Then my ear, nose, cheek and closer to my mouth, my heart speeded and I blushed.

This is the first time he looked so help less. He looked like a child looking for attention.

He brushed his lips gently on mine. "Dash you need to stop I'll get in trouble" I whispered. What if Demi walked in on us? He didn't seem to care and kissed me. At first I wanted to push him all but after seconds, I was kissing him back.

We pulled away and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. "I'm sorry I left" I said quietly. "It's all right, don't ever leave again" he brushed his lips on mine again. "Two days without you was horrible, I didn't know I was in love with my nurse" he said lightly. I agreed, "Me either, I'm in love with you too Dash"
 I jumped away from Dash when I heard Demi knocking on the door.

"Come in" I said. Demi came in and looked at me then Dash then back at me. "It's fine, we made up. I'm his nurse again" I smiled at Demi. She nodded and sighed in relief. "Thank God" she whispered.

I could say the same thing.

its short sorry.