39. Changing

Ame sat outside a changing room in the department store later that morning after they had finally managed to get Charming ready for the day. She was currently situated on a bench outside the changing room with a small pile of clothes beside her that Jungkook had already helped Charming try on. Ame was letting Jungkook have the final say on what to buy for Charming since she had absolutely no idea what was fashionable on a man. Currently, Jungkook and Charming were in a changing room stall together trying on yet another shirt.

The changing room door clicked open then, and Jungkook emerged before Charming with a shirt. Even though Ame couldn't properly see Jungkook's face now due to his disguise, she could tell he was exasperated.

"This is too complicated for him," said Jungkook as he handed Ame a button up. "We're going to have to stick to one piece shirts for him."

"Ummm..."

"What?" asked Jungkook hearing Ame, watching her nod her head towards whatever was behind him.

Emerging from the changing room behind him was Charming with a shirt stuck over the top of his head; his entire face covered.

"Seriously?" said Jungkook with a sigh as he walked over to Charming. "Stick your arms out through the top."

At this point, Charming was pretty much flashing his hairless six pack to the entire department store. Ame turned to look behind her to see a few women had stopped their shopping to stare his way. She could practically see them salivating from there. What was this? Single lady shopping hour? When Ame turned back around to look at Jungkook, she saw that he was still wrestling with Charming to get him to wear the shirt properly.

"Stick your arms out the top!" Jungkook repeated

"I am," insisted Charming.

He had indeed listened to Jungkook, but currently had both arms sticking out where the head was supposed to instead of out either sleeve. Jungkook was trying his best to wrestle the shirt down to cover Charming up.

"Um...I am starting to have a hard time breathing," said Charming as Jungkook was trying (and failing) to do so where he stood.

Ame wasn't sure what Jungkook was mumbling under his breath at this point, but watched as he sheparded Charming and his exposed abs back into the changing room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"You're impossible," said Jungkook just loud enough for Charming to hear as the two of them stood in the cramped changing room.

Jungkook yanked the entire shirt off Charming's head as he tried to readjust it.

"Now, stick one arm through this hole," said Jungkook pointing at one sleeve before tapping at the other, "And one arm through this hole."

"Okay," said Charming as Jungkook just nodded his head, trying to help Charming get the shirt on again.

This time - with Jungkook's help - there was success. Charming turned to look at himself in the mirror once the white and blue striped shirt was on.

"What do you think?" asked Jungkook.

"I think it looks nice," said Charming, "But can you find some black clothes for me to wear?"

"Black?"

Charming nodded.

"That will be more familiar to Ame. I want to make her comfortable."

"She lets you call her Ame?" Jungkook asked before realizing he had asked the question.

"Well yeah. That's her name. Why? What do you call her?"

"Never mind," said Jungkook. "Stay here. I'll see what I can find."