01. 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake never thought she'd ever leave the UFC since it basically saved her life. UFC meant the absolute world to her and made sure her fans knew that so when she left everyone was in shock. It was like Shayna Baszler all over again. Fighting saved her life more than once and to just give it up was just as surprising to her.

Demi was there for her when she quit and suggested Blake to get back into wrestling. Blake considered it but she wasn't sure about wrestling because she hadn't done it in so long. Demi obviously knew about the bad blood between Blake and Shayna so she never mentioned Blake in front of Shayna.

It all started when Rhea asked Hunter if he could look into Blake and see if she was worthy to be on NXT. Hunter agreed to look into it because a suggestion from Rhea was very surprising. So he did as so and looked over her fights then discussed it with his wife who immediately knew what he was thinking and she wanted a Blake and Shayna feud back.

Blake was curled up into Sebastian Stan's neck, him being her current boyfriend for a year so far. Blake heard her phone ring and grabbed it, answering it without looking at the caller I.D. "Hello? Is this Blake Evans?" Blake sat up a bit straighter, causing Sebastian to wake up and look at her in confusion to which she gestured him to the phone.

"This is she. You are?"

"This is Triple H from WWE, I heard you and UFC had a recent fall out and your looking for a job?" Blake's eyes widened and she held in her squeal of excitement. "That is correct. May I ask how you found out about me?" Blake said in her best professional voice she could muster up.

"You were suggested to me by another wrestler. So, are you interested?" He asked.

Blake looked at Sebastian who was listening and he raised a brow at her, "I'm not sure, I mean I'm not exactly sure you'd want someone like me considering my previous fights and history record." Blake said, Sebastian noticed her using her American accent because she only used her British accent when she was comfortable around someone.

"Look, I'll double your pay and I have a storyline I'd think you'd be very interested in." Triple H said, sparking Blake's interest. Triple H went into detail about how they wanted her and Shayna Baszler back at it once again to finish what they started. Blake eventually agreed and Triple H wanted her on NXT to challenge the champ next week.

Blake hung up and squealed, "I just got a job to fight at NXT. Against Shayna fucking Baszler!" Sebastian's eyes widened and he smiled knowing how much it meant for Blake to be at NXT with Rhea. "That's great, I'm proud of you doll." Blake leaned down and pressed her lips against his, the kiss getting heated by the second.