10. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

It was now the day Shayna and Blake would throw down for the NXT Women's Championship on the main event of NXT. Everyone was excited but Blake was filled with many nerves. She had been training every day, hardly getting any sleep as she was only focused on winning this match. But something told her that tonight might not work in her favor. She just felt like it may have been a bit to early for her to be holding a championship, she wanted to prove she deserved it.

And yes, beating Shayna would do that but she didn't earn her shot to even be going up against Shayna. And she knew if she won then she'd have to represent NXT at Survivor Series against Becky Lynch and Bayley, the Raw and SmackDown Womens Champions. Blake was backstage taping up her hands as she was dressed in her gear already. NXT already started so Blake was just waiting for the main event as that's where she comes out. Blake got a call on her phone which made her pull it from her pocket and answer it.

"Hey, you nervous?" The voice of Pam was heard on the other end, putting a small smile on Blake's face. "Do you believe me when I say I'm not?" Blake asked, she could hear Pam's laugh, "Hell no, but don't worry because me and Sasha are almost there. You're gonna do amazing, I promise." Pam said, ignoring the teasing look she got from Sasha. "I'll trust you on that. Hey I gotta go but I swear you better be here by time I go out there." Blake said, Pam chuckled, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." She said, putting another smile on Blake's face.

"I know you wouldn't. Bye." Blake said, Pam responded with a goodbye before Blake hung up and finished taping up her hands. Ignoring the fact that Shayna was literally walking over to her. "I see you made things official with little miss hugger," Shayna said, Blake rolled her eyes at the shade towards her girlfriend. "I see you haven't been keeping up because she's not a hugger anymore, and I recall her being the SmackDown Women's Champion. Pretty sure that beats the NXT one." Azalea responded swiftly, Shayna scoffed and sat down next to Blake but kept her distance.

"So, I had a feeling that you were gonna pull your punches (moves) and I'm here to tell you, don't," Shayna said, Blake pursed her lips and focused on drawing her logo on her taped fists. "What made you think that?" Blake mumbled, glancing at Shayna in the corner of her eye. "Because I know you, and I know that you're changing your mind about this. You don't think you're worthy of being champion." Shayna said, Blake bit the corner of her lips and pulled her knee to her chest. "Maybe I'm not, you ever think that?" Blake asked.

"All the time, but you gotta stop worrying about that. You don't see me worried, so stop worrying. You're gonna do fine, maybe you won't win but you'll still look good getting pinned." Shayna shrugged, Blake chuckled at the compliment slash hit. "Look, maybe a was a little to bitchy with you, it really had nothing to do with you. And there's really no excuse for how for my behavior back then so I'm not gonna try and sugarcoat it. So I'm genuinely really sorry about trying to kill you in the octagon, it was unnecessary and too far." Blake said, not looking in the eyes of Shayna as she didn't want to know what Shayna was thinking.