08. 𝘛𝘢𝘨 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake and Rhea were both arriving at the NXT center as they would have a tag team match against Jess and Marina. "So how did the Ellen show go? I heard she likes to embarrass people." Rhea said, pulling her suitcase as Blake scrolled through her phone whilst walking and pulling her suitcase. "It went okay, but then again I don't know. People like assuming things." Blake shrugged.

"Very true. Did you see the pics of you and Bayley? I wonder what people are gonna thing about that." Rhea said, Blake smirked to herself and let out a small laugh. "People can assume whatever they want but at the end of the day it's my life not theirs." Blake and Rhea both walked to the women's locker room and walked in, setting down their things.

"Oh, rumor is that NXT will be apart of Survivor Series. How cool is that?" Rhea grinned, Blake chuckled and nodded in agreement. Blake pulled off her shirt and opened her suitcase, grabbing her gear and pulling on the black cropped tank top. "That's really cool, finally show the main roster that NXT is the future." Blake smirked, Rhea looked over and her eyes widened.

"Holy fuck, when did you get that?" Rhea asked, Blake furrowed her brows and looked down at her exposed stomach. "Get what?" Blake asked, Rhea rolled her eyes and walked over, pulling down Blake's sweats slightly to reveal the huge snake tattoo on Blake's thigh that went to her hips. "Oh that, my manager told me I couldn't get any more tattoos on my lower body so I got this to spite her." Blake smirked.

Rhea laughed, "No because that's totally something you would do." Rhea leaned down and examined the tattoo, "They did a good ass job. It looks fire." Rhea smiled, standing back up and walking to her locker. "I know right, it looks hot." Blake pulled off her sweats and folded them up before setting them back in her suitcase. She didn't really care if anyone saw her body and it wasn't like she was fully naked.

"Hey girls. Damnnnn when did you get that?" Bianca said, walking over and touching the tattoo to see if it was real. "Two days ago, looks badass right?" Blake responded, Bianca nodded and walked back over to the bench. "Hell yeah it does." Bianca said, Blake kneeled down next to her suitcase and pulled out the rest of her gear.

"Rhea." Blake said in a warning tone, Rhea cursed lowly and turned around with a nervous smile. "Yes?" Rhea sheepishly asked, causing Bianca to look over at the interaction.

"Did you stud my gear the other night?" Blake raised her low waisted black cargo pants and gestured the the chains and studs on them that were not there before. Rhea opened her mouth but then shut it and smiled sheepishly. "Maybe." She mumbled, Blake let out a heavy breath. "There's no way I'm wearing these." Blake denied.