04. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake woke up on the couch, seeing Toni, Demi and Raquel all curled up with a pillow as they watched Annabelle. Blake groaned and rubbed her eyes, none of the lights were on causing the girls to be twice as scared. "Ahh!" Toni jumped, clutching onto the pillow for dear life. Blake rolled her eyes and sat up, causing the girls to jump seeing Blake's dark figure.

"Shit! You scared the crap out of us! Don't do that!" Demi said as Blake leaned over and switched on the lamp. "You guys are so dramatic. Annabelle isn't scary." Blake rolled her eyes, pushing off the blanket and standing up. She felt gross still being in her gym clothes from the day before.

"Yes it bloody is! Just because you seen this movie a million times does not mean it isn't still scary!" Demi shouted in protest as Blake walked up the stairs to shower. "Whatever darling!" Blake yelled back in her strong accent since she was starting to feel a bit more comfortable around Toni. "Don't flirt you know how that gets me!" Demi shouted back.

Blake laughed and shut her door loudly, making the girls scream in fear because it was at the same time a jump scare showed.

Blake soon came down the stair wearing some black low waisted jeans and a black crop top that was actually Demi's merch. Blake grabbed her keys to her blue jaguar and her purse, "I'm gonna pick up Anastasia from that witches house! Stay here Demi!" Blake yelled and quickly walked out before Demi could get up to protest.

Blake arrived at the small trashy apartment complex and walked up the stairs and used her key to open the apartment. She found Anastasia holding her duffel bags and Cecilia making some tea to try and show the girl she was being nice. They looked over to Blake and Cece groaned in frustration, "What the hell do you want?"

Blake ignored her and grabbed Anastasia's bags and put them over her shoulders. "You're comin' with me." Blake flipped off Cecilia and grabbed Anna's wrist and pulled her out of the small apartment. "Wait? Blake? Blake Evans?" Anna questioned, she had no idea what Blake looked like older but she did know what she looked like when she was younger.

"Yes that's me darling sister. Get in now I'm taking you back to my place so we can figure this shit out." Blake demanded in her frustrated tone, tossing the bags into the trunk and shutting it as Anna admired the car. "Okay.." Anna didn't ask anymore questions and hopped inside the car as did Blake who sped off immediately.

The entire drive was quiet because Anastasia was too scared to even peep a word. She was very aware of Blake's past and what she did for a living because Harry had told her before he passed. Blake pulled up to the loft and popped open the trunk, "Grab your shit, hurry up." Blake said, walking inside the building and taking the elevator.