05. 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘵

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake was leaving the training center with the girls to get food but then suddenly did she feel someone bump into her and slip something into her hand. Blake glanced back seeing Shayna walk away with Jess, she rolled her eyes and stuck the note into her pocket. "Hey, I'm gonna go fill up my water bottle. I'll be back." Blake told the girls before handing Demi her keys.

"Alright, don't be to long I'm starving." Demi said, Blake nodded and watched as they walked out. Blake then opened the note, reading 'meet me near the locker rooms we need to talk' Blake sighed obviously knowing it was from Shayna by the writing she remembered. Blake grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, tying up her hair and adjusting her sports bra before walking out.

Blake leaned on the wall by the locker rooms and pulled out her phone, letting Demi know she was only gonna be five minutes. Demi was okay with it because it gave them time to talk with the other wrestlers. Soon enough Shayna came over with her arms crossed over her chest, making her appear more intimidating to others but Blake.

"Took you long enough, what do you want?" Blake asked not feeling like putting effort into using her American accent. Shayna rolled her eyes at Blake and went to talk before Blake noticed someone coming over, Blake immediately grabbed Shayna's waist and pulled her into the nearest closet. "Touch me again and I'll break your fingers." Shayna glared at Blake who smirked playfully.

"Yeah whatever, cut to the shit what do you want?" Azalea asked, backing up slightly from Shayna. "What's goin' on with you and Ripley? I thought you were straight?" Shayna asked, leaning back on the closet wall, Blake raised a brow and her lips pulled to a teasing smile. "Why do you care? What? Are you jealous? I don't know why, thought you hated me." Blake smirked obviously trying to get under Shayna's skin.

"Oh I do, but I think I should know if you have a girlfriend who could possibly interrupt our match." Shayna shrugged, Blake squinted her eyes obviously seeing through Shayna's lies. "No, that's not what you're worried about. You're worried that you have some competition, aren't you?" Blake asked teasingly, licking her lips slowly she noticed Shayna glance down at them momentarily.

"As if I would ever want you in my bed again." Shayna clenched her jaw, Blake mentally took heavy offense to that and maybe she was a bit hurt? But she obviously would never show weakness in front of Shayna. "You sure about that darling? Your eyes are betraying you." Blake whispered, dropping her gym bag and walking up closer to Shayna who stood straight defensively.

Shayna was pissed to say the least, she hated how much Blake could make her fold so easily. It was the stupid hot face, that hot accent, her sexy body and so much more that made Shayna actually want to drop the whole rival bullshit. "Let's get this clear. That. Night. Was. A. Mistake." Blake spoke, emphasizing each word to piss Shayna off even more which was most definitely working as she noticed the clench in Shayna's jaw.