12. 𝘕𝘟𝘛 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

It's been a few days since Blake was made Champion and now it was Smackdown. Blake was with Bayley for Smackdown as they were in Buffalo, New York for Smackdown tomorrow and in three days at Raw they would be in Long Island, New York so they decided to just travel together. Plus Bayley was supposed to appear on Raw soon anyways so they just decided to stick together until SurvivorSeries. This all followed the NXT TakeOver where NXT would crash Raw and Smackdown which also followed Survivor Series where it would be NXT vs Raw vs Smackdown.

Blake knew that everyone was starting to suspect who her girlfriend was ever since Raw. And she could swear her fans were like mini fbi agents cause they all began to suspect it was Bayley, and some even suspected Rhea or Shayna. She didn't even know how they suspected Bayley as they didn't even mention each other online at all. Blake turned off her phone, huffing in annoyance when she seen the tweets about the chemistry between Bayley and Blake. Everyone suspected Bayley mainly because of the way Bayley was genuinely super worried for Blake in the NXT Championship match and it looked like a look a lover would give if they were worried for their partner.

"Let me guess, more ship tweets?" Pam asked as she came out of the bathroom from her shower. "Yes, and it's annoying because you're not ready to come out yet and everyone suspects my girlfriend is you. I mean we barely even have interactions so how the hell is that even possible," Blake explained, running her hands in her hair. "Yeah about that first part.." Pam started, Blake looked up with a raised brow in confusion. "What do you mean?" She questioned. "I mean, I think I'm ready for everyone to know about us," Pam said, Blake frowned and took ahold of Pam's waist gently. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured to coming out because of stupid tweets," Blake said.

Pam smiled at her protectiveness and sat down on Blake's lap, "Yeah, I'm ready. I want everyone to know I'm yours, screw kayfabe." Pam said, Blake chuckled and pecked her lips gently. "Completely sure?" She asked, "Yes, I'm completely sure," Pam nodded. Blake smiled and pulled Pam to straddle her lap, "I love you. You don't have to say it back," Blake mumbled as Pam placed her forehead against Blake's. "I love you too," Pam mumbled. Blake grinned and flipping Pam onto her back on the bed, "Well this calls for a celebration of beautiful love making," Blake mumbled, pulling Pam into a soft kiss.

"You're such a sap even if you hate admitting it," Pam mumbled against Blake's lips. "Only for you of course."

It was the next day and Blake was at Smackdown with Bayley, she didn't have an appearance there but she wanted to be there anyway and they would need her just in case they wanted to add something last minute. Plus Rhea would be there with all the NXT roster as well, which meant Shayna would definitely be there as she was NXT Women's Champion. Blake just hung out in catering as the show started. Rhea walked over with a huge smile, still shocked how she was literally at Smackdown.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐳𝐥𝐞𝐫 (𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝) 🎉