03. 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Rhea and Toni soon left the gym but Blake wanted to stay a bit longer so they headed back to the loft. Blake noticed Jess had left but Shayna was still there, Blake chose to ignore this. She sat at the leg lift but her phone rang so she answered it, putting it on speaker because her AirPods had died.

"Sup Blake. Whatcha doin'?" Blake recognized the voice to be Ronda, one of her closest friends from the UFC. "Hey Ronnie, I'm currently at the gym. Trying to prepare for next month." Blake answered, she knew Shayna was listening but she could care less. "Yeah I seen that, you and Rhea? That was mad unexpected." Ronda chuckled.

"What can I say, the girl's got my back." Blake shrugged, popping her neck that was in some pain. "I noticed. Serious question, when are you going to let this whole Shayna incident go? It's been a year and you're still pissed?" Ronda said in disbelief, Blake groaned knowing this was coming. Mainly because Ronda was also good friends with Shayna.

"You know how long I can hold a grudge Ronnie. I won't let it go unless that title is on my shoulder instead of hers." Blake said confidently, Shayna scoffed lowly, confident that she was going to kick Blake's ass. "I love you Blake, but you gotta let this shit go. I bet it's already affecting your relationship, am I right?" Ronda asked, her voice mad serious.

"Well it's not my fault Sebastian is being an asshole and he keeps asking me if I'm gay. I'm literally straight." Blake expressed, Ronda rolled her eyes knowing damn well she was lying. "Yeah and I'm pregnant." Romda mused sarcastically, Blake scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Rhea slipped didn't she?" Blake asked with a chuckle.

"She kinda slipped it out, but hey I'm not judging and I won't say a word. You know I'll always support your dumb ass." Ronnie laughed, causing Blake to crack a small smile. "Of course you will. You remember when you threatened Seb if he ever disrespected me?" Blake asked, setting the phone on her lap.

"Why, you need me to kick his ass? Cause I'll do it, you know I got your back." Ronnie said, joking but also completely serious. "Nah it's good I can handle him. I just don't understand why he keeps lying to me. I know he's busy with work but so am I and I still take the time to talk to him. He didn't even invite me to go with him to the premiere to his new movie." Blake said, frustration clear in her tone.

"Well then fuck him, dude you're literally one of my hottest friends and you deserve someone who's gonna treat you with respect. Behind your tough exterior I know you're literally the sweetest person and you deserve better than that. If Sebastian's not gonna treat you with respect then find someone who will." Ronda expressed, her tone caring and sweet like it always was.