09. 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

So Blake was now asleep in the passenger seat as Pamela was driving them to the arena where SmackDown would take place. Pamela was current SmackDown Women's Champion so she was booked on TV constantly. Blake stirred in her her sleep, making Pam glance over to check if she was okay. Blake slowly opened her eyes and looked at Pamela, "Are we there yet?" She asked.

"Almost there, but your phone has been going off for a while so you should check that out." Pamela said, gesturing to Blake's phone that was sticking out of her purse. Blake hummed and grabbed her phone, putting in the password and going to messages, she saw one message from Demi and the rest were all Twitter notifications that she was being mentioned in.

"Let's see what rumor is going around about me now." Blake mumbled to herself, going to her Twitter.

username~ the tension between Blake and Shayna is still killing me
reply^ RheaRipley_WWE~ mood

username~ why do I ship Bayley and Blake when they are literally on two separate brands and have probably never had an interaction on tv 😭
reply^ itsBayleyWWE~ I would enjoy tossing miss lunatic around
reply to itsBayleyWWE^ BlakeEvansWWE~ you wish

username~ so there is a possibility that Blake is gay...win for the girls
reply^ username~ with all the tension between Shayna and Blake I'm not surprised

username~ I want Bayley to visit NXT and have a feud with Blake...but tbh I just need an interaction between them
reply^ BlakeEvansWWE~ that certainty sounds fun

username~ If Blake and Ronda have a feud I would totally watch it
reply^ RheaRipley_WWE~ me too

Blake pursed her lips, it was unusual that there wasn't any bad things going around. Blake shrugged and tossed her phone back into her purse and leaned back, then placed her hand on Pamela's thigh. "So you would enjoy tossing me around? Hasn't been the first time I heard that." Blake said, Pam chuckled and rolled her eyes at Blake's small smirk. "So just a warning, when we get there you're gonna meet some of my friends and one of them is named Sonya. I'm sure you're familiar with the name but just so you know, she does like to flirt." Pamela informed.

Blake chuckled to herself, she knew exactly who Sonya Deville was. "Yeah I know who she is, don't worry she's not my type." Blake smirked, Pam nodded and Blake raised a brow, "You thought I was gonna flirt with her didn't you?" Blake asked with a smile smirk, Pamela opened her mouth to protest but then shut it quickly. "No offense but you do flirt with everyone." She mumbled.