06. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Demi, Victoria and Blake were all heading out when they were stopped by none other than Sasha Banks. Blake raised a brow at her, "You need something?" She asked, Sasha clearly could see Blake was questioning if she was going to start drama or anything. "Yeah actually, all the girls are heading to a club tonight if you guys want to join. It's all the main roster, NXT too." She said with a kind smile.

"Uhh, sure we're down." Demi responded, Blake gaped obviously not okay with Demi answering for her. She was not in the mood to party, especially with the main roster who probably thought they were better than everyone. "Great, I'll see you girls there." Sasha offered a smile and walked off towards her friend Bayley who was waiting for her.

"Don't argue with me, you're going." Demi stated firmly at Blake before walking off towards the cars. Blake gaped and groaned dramatically before following after her friends.

A few hours later Blake was finding something to wear in her closet, Anna was sitting down in the living room watching a movie whilst cuddling with Luna. Blake grabbed a black cropped blazer with a black laced bra and some black trousers with platform boots. Blake walked downstairs and grabbed a water, walking over and sitting on the table as she waited for Demi and Victoria.

Soon Demi and Victoria both came downstairs dressed very nicely. "You two look hot, what the hell happened to me?" Blake deadpanned, Demi rolled her eyes and looked Blake up and down. "You look sexy, shut up." Anna looked over and frowned, "Where are you guys going?" She asked, sitting up to look at them properly.

"Party, and you are staying here. Don't touch my alcohol cabinet, and don't do anything I would do. We'll be back late so order in." Blake said, grabbing her phone and wallet before walking out with the girls following. Anna frowned but quickly grew into a smile as she looked up some of Blake's old fights because Blake didn't want her watching old fights of hers.

Blake and the girls arrived at the club together and walked in, it was definitely a private party as only wrestlers were there. Blake walked in and immediately went to the bar, getting a drink and taking a seat. She never really was for parties and such but since Demi convinced her to go she had to. Blake later joined Ashley who was Charlotte Flair in the ring and they had some drinks together.

Blake did notice that Shayna was there but paid no attention to it as she was focused on drinking the night away. A few drinks later was a bit tipsy but otherwise she wasn't very drunk, she did feel a presence next to her and looked to see Finn. "Not a fan of party's are you?" He asked, Blake mustered up and smile. "Not my scene, friends forced me to come." Blake shrugged.