The fiery innocent Charcoal orbs

Prologue

Life was always so difficult for her. She fought to live, fought for her family and was left with nothing. She was so kind to some, and evil to other. After all the years passed by, her ability to fight became vulnerable.Her heart broke, everyone leaved her, alone, to fight with her life. She hates this life, this world. 'No one ever loved her',she thought, just like she thought 20 years back.

"You broke him. How can you even think of seperating a father from his own child.I'm feeling ashamed to even call you as my sister. Everyone is right."

"Nikal ja meri zindagi se humesha humesha keliye. And don't even try to come back."

"I trusted you Avni, But you broke my family my brother. I saw Neil hissing in the pain you gave him everyday. I never thought you could do this."

"These are divorce papers. You wanted this right? So I am giving you freedom. There are custody papers for my son too."

"Avni now what happened? All your lie broke down. You are such a bad omen. You broke my tillu. You made my grandson an orphan. Just leave Avni, why did you even came back here."

"Avni you should have not came here. This is going to be my house. I and Neil is going to marry and you should never come here. I understand you have feelings for your son, but now he is going to live here with us. Please just leave."

"See mitali, mom and Bebe even planned for our honeymoon. Say your destination. We can plan according to it."

"You ain't my mumma! I hate you!"

"Bas!" She shouted, closing her ears. Their sound echoing in her ears. But,after a silence, she opened her eyes. It contained the same fire which Ananya had. Her hurt and love filled eyes faded away.

"Avni Ayesha is dead!" She screamed.

When she was fighting her life with loneliness, her enemies returned, will she be able to fight? Or will she accepts her defeat?

Will Avni Ayesha do that? Will she again try to save the family?

[Anyone got anything about the plot?]

Character Aesthetics [Main]

Author's Note:Any guesses on plot? When I posted an announcement in my mb, majority people asked me to write emotional one[devalinasaha leenasoma PrekshaAgarwal4 adizaavneilforever] As per you all suggested, I came up with another emotional plot

Author's Note:Any guesses on plot? When I posted an announcement in my mb, majority people asked me to write emotional one[devalinasaha leenasoma PrekshaAgarwal4 adizaavneilforever] As per you all suggested, I came up with another emotional plot. And an important thing, there is another couple in this story, but they are side characters. My full concentration is on AvNeil.

Do you all need me to continue this book?

Interested anyone?